chapter 15

the day of them finding out the gender
hardin
today we find outvthe gender and tessa is excited amd so am i.never imgined myself to be like this until i met her.she changed me in a good way.

the appointment is early half ten which is annoying.i needed sleep after last night.but i do obviously want to know the gender of my child.

i wake up to tessas beauiful face and blonde hair waking me up.shes smileing she looks too cute when she smiles.

"come on get up"she says shaking my shoulders

"okay okay"i say while yawning

"what should i wear"she says holding up 2 dresses.ones a sky blue with white dots and its loose and the other one is the same just red with flowers.

"well you think its a boy right"i say and she nods"wear the blue one.it will look pretty on you"i say and she nods and goes to the bathroom to change.

i decide to wear a white top with jeans as i dont really wear any other colours except white black so.

tessa comes back it with the dress on while brushing her hair.u swear this is the fastest ive seen her move in a few months.she stops for second looking unsure about sonthing.

"are you okay tess"as i finnish that sentence she runs so the bathroom and i run after her.she vomits in the toilet.she was in such a good mood too.i hold her hair back and hold one of her hands.she haddent been sick in a couple days but today it decited to.

she finnishes after like 5 mins and she wipes her lips with tissue.she looks pale and her eyes are glassy.she turns and gives me a hug.

"i hate being sick"she says

"i know tess are you okay now do you need a drink or anything"i ask and she nods

"glass of water please" she says and i leave to the kitchen and she goes to the bedroom.after i return with her water snd shes on the bed doing her makeup and hair.

tessa
one of the worst things with this pregnancy is the sickness.like sometimes its straight away when i get up or and hour or so after i wake up so its quite unpredictable.or it will be in the afternoon which is even more annoying.but hardin helps whenever he is around.but he has been busy with work recently.

i am over the moon to be finding out the gender today.i will probally cry happy tears.like at every other scan.the scan is it half 10.its 10 mins past 10 right now so i have 20 mins to get breakfast which im about to do right now.

i put a peice of gum in my mouth to get rid of the sickness taste in my mouth and head to the kitchen where hardin is.

"you look beautiful"he says and i peck a kiss on his cheek

"we have 20 mins till we leave.i can make pancakes quickly?"i say and he nods

"my work party thing is on wednesday"he says.thats 2 days away

"be careful when you go.dont drive yourself home get a taxi there and back because i dont want you to get in a crash"i say while cooking the pancakes and he rolls his eyes

"yes tessa i will do that"he chuckles and comes up behind me and places his big hands on my stomach.

"im waiting for you"he whispers"daddy wabts to meet you"he says and my heart melts until i feel a pain in my stomach.im pretty sure that was a kick.thats the first time.

"ow"i wine and turn around and hardin is smileing

"you felt that right?" i say rubbing my stomach

"i did.thats one of the best things ive expirienced"he says"they heard me"he says

"your going to be a great dad"i say turning around to finnsh the pancakes.he was so happy when he felt that.we had been waiting to feel it.but it was quite painful

we finnish the pancakes quickly as we are soppost to leave soon.i put a heart on hardins with strawberry sauce and he loved it.we quickly grab our shit and leave to the car.

"do you want to drive.you havent in a while"he smirks and i happily get in the drivers side.i feel so tired but i am doing this appointment today.no other day.
the time is 10:20.the appointment is in 10 mins to i hafto get there quickly.so i speed off.

i put my playlist on as per usual and open the window to get some fresh air.the hot air was making my eyes feel heavey.i turn my head to see hardins blue eyes sareing at me with a small smile.

"what"i laugh

"nothing i just love you and your look beautiful"

"i love you too"

"dont say too it sounds like your agreeing with me"he says

"i allways say too dont i?"i question and laugh
he shakes his head"never"

"well i love you more"i say and i pull into the docters parking lot.its very full today but i manage to find i spot but one bad thing about it is thats its far from the building.i dont have energy to walk that right now bit i will do it anyways.

hardins gets out and i just get my drink and bag from off the floor of the car and he opens the door.

"well this is a short walk"he says sarcastically remarks

"i know.it was the closes i could get"i say rolling my eyes.my legs currently have pains in them.i shut the car door and we slowly but surely make it there and hardin holds my hand.i dont want to tell him im pain.because im allways in pain now.we get here at 10:29 but still get told to sit down in the waiting area

my stomach wants food again even though ate not long ago.this baby sure has a big appitite.i take a lot the drink of water to stop the growls.which i soon regret as ill need to pee soon.

"miss young to room a42"the tv says and hardin and i get up to go to the room and my docter is in there.we talk and then she looks on her calender.

"hm so we are finding out the gender today how exciting"she says and i nod

"well one question"she says"has it kicked"

"it kicked for the first time today"i say she nods and puts it in a book."thats good"she says

i lie down on the bed and she puts the gel thing on.hardin hasnt really said anything.well he never really does i do the talking.this scan is called an anomaly scan.
she starts putting the scanner thing around my stomach and looks at her computer.hardin holds grip of my hand and moves my hair out of my eyes.

"i have the gender"she says"do you want to find the gender out now or are you doing somthing else"

"now "i say smileing at hardin

"i would like to announce that your having a sweet baby girl""congratulations"
i feel the happy tears form in my eyes.im having a baby girl.i look at hardin and he looks like he is about to cry.weird as hardin cries rarely but i guess this is different.he wipes away my tears.

"you would of got it right if you diddnt change your answer to boy"he says "i changed mine to girl and got it right though"he chuckles and i roll my eyes.the docter leaves the room to go to the printer to print the picture out.

hardin
i am honestly so happy that we are having a girl.a mini tess.i cant lie i nearly cried it was weird.

"i love you"i say moving  her hair kissing her lips

"we love you more"she says and i look at the big bump

"she is going to be so beautiful just like you"i say putting my hand on her stomach and the she kicks again
"it hurts but also feels so weird"she says while giggleing"i think she likes her daddy" she says and we both laugh.