chapter 25

hardin
as we drive through dubai i admire the beautiful view.we pull up to the hotel and i relize that the hotel is actually right infront of the beach.
"you didn't tell me it was right next to the beach"i laugh
"suprise"she says

we load our stuff out of the taxi and begin to take them inside were somone puts them on this trolly and we told them our room number whilst we were getting our key.
"room 70"tessa says
jeez that sounds high up thankgod theres lifts
"yeah no we are not going up stairs"tessa laughs
"exactly what i thought"i say and we get into the lift"so we have a very high up apartment"i say and she nods
"it was the best available one"she shrugs
this place is very posh.when i was in the reception i was looking around and there was like a massive marble water fountain and really posh sofas,floors everything.

we get upstairs and unlock our apartment.and it obviously looks amazing and big.the bedroom it so good and the bed looks big and comfy.the kitchen is big and posh.we go to the bedroom and put our bags on the floor.
"all this for me?"i say and i gently make her lie down on the bed and she nods.i try to lie down on her chest but her bump is in the way
"well yes"she says and laughs at me for not ɓeing able to lie on her.i sit up i her lap so i can reach her face

"i love you thereasa young"i say moving her hair out of her face"and i want to  be with you until with you until death"i say and kiss her
"well i will allways love you more scott"she says she lifts up her oversized jumper that reveals her bump.
"and im sure she does to"she says and i go to put my head on her stomach.
"can i?"i say
"obviously"she says and  i put the side of my head on her stomach and i starts to rub tessas stomach.
"arent we suppose to be unpacking"tessa says
"in abit"i say

tessa
after nagging hardin that we hato unpack earlier so we could go do stuff he finally listened and we did.and now we are currently getting ready to leave our apartment to the pool for a few hours.

i put on my swimming bikini after not having it on for ages relizing how bad i look.like i am currently 6 months pregnant and there are stretch marks all over me.i feel horrible and throw on a robe for now.and take off all the makeup i had on so it wont become a mess in the pool.

"tess are you ready because i am"hardin says knocking on the door. and i open the door to see hardin in his shorts and his perfect body and tattoos.we leave the apartment  and get in the lift
"why are you wearing a robe"he says"i want to see your beautiful body"
"because i am cold,you will see it in abit"i say"anyways i got us somthing where we have our own pool and hot tub and no one else is there"i say
"wow.how much money did you spend tessa?"he says"well thats for me to know and not you"i laugh

we get out of the lift and go to the pool area and i show the vip thing to the guard and he shows us the way.instantly hardin jumps into the pool and i walk over and sit to put my feet in.and hardin comes up from out of the water.
"having fun already"i say
"even more fun if you would get in already"he says
and that insecurity hits me again and he slowly comes towards me.
"whats up tessa"he says and i dont answer knowing he will think im silly
"well you dont hafto answer because i already know what"he says untieing my robe and taking it off me"and you have no say in this but i think you look absolutely stunning right now"he says and grabs my hands and i join him in the pool.

after some time in the pool we decide to go to the hot tub that is only across the room from the pool.
we turn it on and it becomes nice and warm
"well this feels very warm"i say and he nods
"i think the view of here is good too" he says you can see the sky and the beach through the windows and it looks pretty i lean on his shoulder.
"just think our next holiday will most"i say
"will be with emery"we both say
"as a family "he say"somthing i thought i would never make"he says and i smile

fast forward a few hours
hardin
tessa is currently getting ready for our dinner date and i am ready and i am actually dressed appropriately.i am wearing some trousers and a buttoned up tshirt with the 2 buttons undone.ive also put gel in my hair too.and am currently waiting for tessa on the bed.she is most certainly going to look absolutely beautiful.
early i think she did get a lottle bit insecure.but i reminded her that she is the most sexiest stunning pregnant women i have ever seen because she is.

i think we are going to the beach first to watch the sunset as it is setting soon.
i hear tessa opening the door and i instantly sit up.she is wearing a dark blue dress that goes down to the floor and has a split at the leg and i feel speechless.she is also holding the dark blue purse i got her for her birthday one year.dark blue really suits her.her hair is wavey and natural and she is holding the strings at the back.
she also looks at me as if she is speechless i dont think she really relized i actually packed smart clothes.

i stand up"wow tess"i say walking over to tie her dress knowing she was going to ask me "i think you look really pretty right now"i say as i whisper in her ear and she turns around
"and i think you look smart and handsome"she says"but you coller is sticking up"she says sorting it out
"quick lets go watch sunset before it sets"i says and we quickly leave the building and make our way to the beach.
we find a space to sit down on the sand and we take a couple of photos.

"it really is beautiful"i say and she nods
"but your more beautifull"i says and and she leans on my shoulder and watch it for abit more longer watching it then we make our way to the restaurant