chapter 18

tessa
landon and nora left not that long ago.ive just had my medicine which i nearly threw up.i dont know what the docters are going to say.they have suppost to came to my room to ask for lunch or whatever.but i guess they are busy.
but i want to get out of here asap.
nora and landon brought me flowers which smell really good.ive put them on my bedside table

apparently hardins mum flight hato be stopped because of weather.so she is not exactly here yet so we have time maybe.
ive also blocked my mother.it was my decision having her peck at my head for every little thing.im happier without her doing it.the fact she hasnt texted me in months not even to ask how i am or anything but she randomly starts texting me lectureing me at like 3 in the morning about my pregnancy which started 4 months ago?so thats that.

i get up and walk.im no longer shakey but my legs absolutely kill.i mean there is bruises all over them too so.im so sick of this place.then a docter walks in.the docter asks to see me walk so i do.he says that i am good to go home.which me are hardin are so happy about.

annoyingly,as we dont have a car we hato wait for a taxi in the cold.i wasnt really wearing the warmest clothes.i still had the hospital joggers and top on as my clothes that i did have werent exactly clean from the accident

"i fucking hate taxis.they allways take there time"hardin moans while pacing backwards and forwards while on the phone to the company.trying to get the taxi to come faster by giving them attitude.i cant be bothered to even tell him to stop because i want to be home.i just want to lie in my bed forever right now.

after some time a taxi pulls up.hardin obviously gave them snarky comments the taxi driver just ignores him and we start to drive.i just stare outside the window with anxiety in my chest.i mean i literally got into a car accient not that long ago and im in a car now.its just scary.i feel hardins hand touch my thy and he gives me the 'are you okay'look.i give him a small smile and nod.i think this is the most drained ive felt in ever.

we pull into our street and get out of the car and the driver takes off.hardin grabs my hand.i think he can sence somthing is not really the best but knows not to ask.we walk up our stairs to the house.it felt like i havent been here forever when i was here yesterday morning.we open the door.

"im going to go shower"i say and he nods

i turn on the shower so it warms up.i strip off the smelly hospital clothes and leave them on the floor.im left in my bra and underware stareing at myself in the mirror.the strech marks seem to be getting bigger on the sides of my stomach.the cuts and bruises from the car accident.the dark circles under my eyes.everything on my body just looks disgusting. i get in the shower and quitely just cry.let it all out. halmones are just great

hardin
tessa has been off i guess.ive asked her and she just keeps her asnwer short and simple but i just know she is not at her greatest today.she has been in the shower for literally nearly an hour.she never showers for that long.i head to the bathroom and knock on the door.

"tess"i say and she clears her throat

"yeah"she says and i hear the shower turn off.

"are you okay"i say and the door opens and i see her beautifuly face.

"youve asked me this.im fine"she says and brushes past me.stubborn tessa is not my favourite. especially during this time.i roll my eyes and stare at the door which has just been shut.i get a text off my mother.

'ive just landed.are you coming?'

'yes mum.may be little late.traffic'

thats a lie.after a couple minutes i open the door to tessa passed out sleeping.dressed in clothes her makeup bag on the bed.she was getting ready to pick up my mum i guess.she must of been shattered to just fall asleep while on her phone.she looks so peaceful.she is not in the covers so i just get a blanket and put it over her.and i leave in her car as mine is completely destroyed obviously.