chapter 21

tessa
its been a few weeks since i saw the house for the first time.trish left a few days later to go back to london.but little by little we have been slowly trying to pack uo this apartment.this apartment is small but has lots in it.my back and legs have been hurting so he doesn't make me do too much and when i do he tells me to stop.which is good but i get annoyed when i cant help.

im literally so tired today i dont even want to move.last night was horrible. i was in and out of bed just being sick.such a sleepless night.but hardin was there verytime which helped alot.no matter how tired he was.he has been in and out the room doing whatever i think maybe packing.and im just here euther stareing into space or sleeping.i mean i do want to go and help him.but right now every bone in my body is saying no.
he hasn't came to wake me up so im guessing he wants me to rest.

em has been kicking alot this morning.part of the reason why i literally do not want to move.painful.
my stomach is grumbling for food but i do not have the motivation to move.
hardin comes in the room and lies beside me.he strokes my back.

"are you awake tess"he says

"mhm"i say.i dont want to be awake but i dont want to sleep
his hand touches my stomach.

"ive packed more"he says and i sit up.i just know i look a mess.
"good"i say and kiss his lips"i should probably do some today"i say and he shakes his head
"tess you where non stop sick last night"he says and i get up off the bed and look at the last couple of outfits in my wardrobe.

"no im fine now.plus i literally feel so helpless so"i say"maybe you should rest you were up with me too last night"i say and he just stares at me.
"and leave you to do this shit by yourself?no thereasa.theres heavy boxes that you should not be carrying right now.not with your bad back"he says
"will you stop bossing me?"i say and leave the  room to change

hardin
tessa is currently in one of her shitty moods as im just trying to let her rest.but she also hates being helpless.she comes back in the room.
"you stay resting while i do this"she says sarcasticly eith a smile on her face
"whatever tessa i can't be bothered arguing with you"i sigh.i couldn't get more of these mood swings.she got mad at me yesterday for accidently bumping into her.

i mean i cant blame her.i know half of time time she is hurting.and i wish i could help but all i can do is give her meds,back rubs and tell her to rest.

its not even been half an hout and i can hear agitated screams from the kitchen.i open the door and just look at her from where im standing.her hair is up in a bun and she just does not look happy.

"given up yet?"i smirk

"go away hardin your pissing me off and you know it"she says

"fine"i say and shrug my shoulders and go back in the room.and to be honest.i dont know what to do really.i mean do i start writing my 3rd book?i mean work has been nagging me to do it but i haven't listened as all i wanna concentrate on is my people.

its not even 20 minutes yet.ive drafted a chapter nearly 2 and tessa is at the door.looks unhappy.she slowly walks to the bed and cuddles me.
"its impossible.im too weak.i just hate feeling like this"she whispers"sorry for being so..stupid"

i would say i told you so but that will annoy her even more
"tess you weren't. your pregnant and shit.i know you want to be helpful but you cant in some ways.others you can though"i say with a smile"you could do the not heavy stuff you know?"i say and she nods her head
"why are you so understanding?"she says and looks into my eyes
"well because i love you tess.and i dont want to piss off a hormonal pregnant women"i chuckle and so does she.
"she turns 5 months in a few days"she says
"it only felt like yesterday she was 4 months"i touching her stomach.
"time flys when your happy"she shrugs and leans on my shoulder
"it does"i whisper

so i am still no where near prepared for this baby and she will be here in 4 months.crazy

tessa
after my stupid and unreasonable tantrum earlier i went grocery shopping.hardin went and did packing and whatever.i feel as if i just so rude to him sometimes when he has done nothing.so i felt like shit and decided while i was out i was thinking to just book us a weekend away or somthing.i mean its out of the savings and wont be that much i think.plus our savings is loaded so it dont really matter.

when i got home i got on the laptop and started booking airplane tickets and hotels and other fun stuff.the plane tickets arrive in 2 days and our holiday is in 3 days so plenty of time

"what are you doing"he says leaning on the door with a smile

"oh nothing just updateing my laptop"i say shutting down the lid of my laptop.

"i was thinking"he says"ive literally packed up most of the kitchen.we could go drop off them boxes"he says and i nod

"let me just get changed"i say.i have no motivation really to my makeup.and ill just brush my hair

i get changed into a cute dress as it was the first thing i saw.and then i go to hardin and tell him im ready.
"i think thats the quickest youve ever got ready"he says
"i diddnt do my makeup and i diddnt curl or straighten my hair"i say
"you still look beautiful without it"he says touching my face"
"im breaking out"i blush.my spots are breaking out
"so"he says
and i just shrug my shoulders and we get into my car.he hasn't got himself another car yet since the accident and i feel bad as he has brought a whole house instead of getting one of the things he loves most.

he drives as i let him because he obviously does not have a car himself.as we pull up to our place.i remember how pretty and scenery this place is.its so green and summery.we park and begin to take stuff out of the car and put it in our house.

a/n-after ive done the holiday chapter imma like skip 2 months as i cant be bothered and i am currently writeing 3 books at a time.byeee