chapter 7

tessa
its sunday the appoinment is today. i feel really nervous.i think maybe because hardin is coming to it and its his first one.the appointment is that 12.i texted it him the other day.speaking of hardin he texted me.

do you want to drive my car there.

i love hardins caar its really nice and i dont know i just love driving it.

oo yes.

i reply.i hate us being dry over text but its hard at the minute because the second we stop.hardin will loose all the work hes doing to 'be better for me'.he said when he was drunk the day we argued.

surprisingly i wasn't sick as soon as i woke up this morning but i was starving,so i got out of bed and made myself food.food feels like my bestfriend at the minute.i want to eat all the time.

after eating its 11 o clock that means i have an hour.i pull my hair out my messy bun and unchanged my baggy jumper and joggers to a pair of stretchy leggings and a top that is cropped and you can see my little bump.i decide to straighten my hair.

after that i feel my stomach start to swirl.but i ignore it even though i feel like im about tp vomit.sometimes drinking water helps when i feel like this so i grab a glass of water.

after that i get my usual makeup out and start to put it on.my stomach has calmed down a little bit thank god.

the only person that doesn't know about this child is my mother.i honestly dont know if shes going to have a full on lecture at me or be happy.i swear that women is bipolar.

im pretty sure my dad knows accoridng to landon because when landon picked up hardin the other night when he was drunk he said he had been with richard.dissapointed but not surprising.

i check the time.its now 11:40 am.so 20 minutes till hardin is here.i think i might just read some pride and prejudice and listen to my favourite music playlist.because to be honest im pretty nervous.

hardin
its 11:50 so im on my way to her.this is going to be quite awkward but oh well.

i get to the house and text her that im here and move to the passanger seat.i see her come out and she sees me in the passage seat and her face lights up.and she makes her way to the car.

shes wearing some leggings which bring out her beautifuly shaped legs.and a crop top. the bump is starting to show. she still looks amazing.i cant help but stare.the little bump looks adorable i cant lie.

"you look great"i splutter.i sound so stupid right now.i regret everything i did.

she smiles"you dont look bad yourself"

and the she puts on her seatbelt.she puts on her playlist as she knows i dont mind her doing it.i feel so bad for the pain i cause this women.tess is such a strong women.i dont know how she puts up with my bullshit.but honestly she looks so happy right now.but that might be cause shes driving my car.probably not because im here

"what are you thinking about"she says

"how do you put up with my bullshit"

"i dont know hardin maybe because i love you"she says looking.shes no longer smileing.maybe she doesn't want to talk about this right now.its quite quiet.

"stop with your mood your about to go see our child.i don't want to remember it like this."she says as we pull up to the docters.and she smiles.

"okay thereasa"i say with a big smile and she smiles

i feel like im putting on a massive act when i want it to be real.but whatever makes her happy.

we are waiting in the waiting room and i decide to make convosation

"ive started boxing and therapy"i say randomly.

she looks at me and smiles"did you?im proud of you hardin and i love you"she smiles and puts her hand on mine.thats the 2nd time shes told me she loves me today.

"im only doing this for you tess,i love you"
ive got 12 more days to 'be better"i feel as if i already am but i said myself.a month.because if i go back now i will slip again.but if i dont.i will know the consequences and they will probably be even worser than next time if there even is i hope not.

'tessa young to 36 floor a'
we both get up and go to that room.ive seen other couples in here pregnant and they looked happy and holding hands and shit.me and tessa just look awkward and i see them stareing at us so i grab her hand.

she shoots me a look and as we leave them people i tell her that people where looking at us weird.she just shrugs her shoulders as tessa never really care what people think.surprisingly she hasn't let go of my hand

tessa
we get to the room and i get told by the docter to lie down on the bed thing.

"miss young you are 8 weeks 5 days aren't you?"
i think for a second"yes yes i am"

"your bump is quite bigger than it should be at this time.but its okay all pregnancy's are different.you baby just might be a big baby"the docter laughs

i look at hardin and smile.he does a small smile back.i think maybe he is still feeling abit odd about the situation.hardin is on a chair next to the bed.the docter starts applying the cold gel stuff which shocks me a little as its quite cold.and the video of our baby appears on the screen and hardin looks.i look at him while he is not looking and he is actually smiling genuinely.

this makes me so happy.i look back at the screen.i really want to cry happy tears right now.

"the baby looks healthy at the minute but we cant tell much as your only 8 weeks"the docter says and me and hardin nod our heads and she gets some paper town to wipe the gel stuff off my stomach.she also prints us both photos of the baby.

"miss young and mr..."

"scott"hardin says

"i will see you 2 for the 3 month scan on the 20th of may"

"okay thankyou"hardin and i both say and we leave and he holds my hand and we make our way to the car