chapter 32

tessa
this last month has been amazing but tireing.that tireing im taking naps whenever i can.i honestly thought after pregnancy that all this tiredness would stop but it feels as if its gotten worse.
the doctor said i  have postpartum depression and gave me some pills.as of all my symptoms.i keep mouthing off at hardin for no reason and just loads of over stuff.but he seems to be really understanding.i cried in his arms because i was rude to him because i felt bad like an half an hour later.
i haven't told hardin yet about me having the postpartum as i only got told yesterday.i literally hato drag myself out the house to go to the appointment while hardin was shopping with emery.

i am lying on hardins bare chest right now.he is sleeping and im wide awake just thinking.i should probably sleep while emery is not awake.but its annoying me how i haven't told hardin about the docter.he deserves to know why im being the way i am.i look at the clock.its 8 am and surpriseingly emery is not awake.hardin is tired as he has been dealing with her feedings through the night as he knows there is somthing going on.
i dont want to wake him but its bothing me.
"hardin"i whisper in his ear and his glowing eyes look into mine.
"hm baby"his voice is deep.his sleepy voice.
"i need to tell you somthing.that i probably should of told yesterday"i say quietly.
"what is it tess"he says wrapping his arm around me while im still lay on him.

"i went to the docter yesterday while you were out with emery"i say looking up to him.his eyes are barely open but i know he is listening.he nods.
"i told them about what has been going on with me.they said i have postpartum depression.its common.alot of women have it.they gave me pills to help.but it can also last for ages.which im hoping it doesnt"i frown.i feel like crying to him all a sudden.
"i--um.tess its going to be okay.you know im here for you.i will help you every step of the way.i love you baby"he say stroking my hair and kissing me.
i didn't even relize i had tears streaming down my face till he started wiping them off my face.
"i love you more.i dont know what id do without you"i whisper quietly.and slowly fall asleep again while he strokes my arm.

later on that day.i feel better than usual.ive taken my pills but i know that this feeling wont last long.hardin is currently talking to lawrance about how long he needs off work.
my phone rings and i see some random number that i dont reconize.i answer it.
"hello"
"hi tessa.its me zed"the male voice says and i reconize it straight away.
"zed why are you calling me"i say sharply.me and zed have a past.a little one.i kinda used him back when i was in uni whenever me and hardin argued or broke up with was near enough all the time.he had developed feelings for me.big feelings.because i kissed him sometimes.he got the wrong impression off me.and it hit him hard when i rejected him.he and hardin became very agressive with eachover and felt in compatition.because of me.
"i haven't seen you in a while.and then i found out your baby has been born.im outside your house right now.is hardin there?"
i quickly look out my window to see him there.how did he find out were i lived?this is creepy.
"he is not here.but i dont think we should talk.just for the best"i reply.
"come on tessa"he says.
"for five minutes"i say and ho down stairs to let him in.i might get in trouble for doing this because i am going to be truthfull with hardin.we are literally engaged.

"hey"he says and i say the same thing.
"its been a while how are you doing"he says walking towards me and i step backwards.
"fine how about you"i say.
"me too.but ive missed you alot"he says coming closers towards me i bang into the sofa.
"zed please get away"i say calmly"what is wrong with you"he is trying to kiss me.
"we have unfinnished business thereasa"he says.
"no we dont.im engaged and i moved on.you should of too"i say and he is that close that i can spell the mint on his breath.
"the thing is i cant tessa.i cant.i tried and i tried and i tried.and everythought leads back to you"he says and his lips come closer.i begin to panic and i push him away from me with all my strength.

he falls into a glass table that we had.its smashes into peices and he is on the floor.i think he has fainted?
what the fuck did i just do.what is hardin going to say?is he dead?i cry and i dial hardin on my phone.
thankgod emerys napping.she hasnt woken yet.
"hardin i need you"i cry into the phone.
"baby whats the matter.has somthing happpend to emery"he says.
"no no she is sleeping.its zed"i cry.
"what the fuck-why is he there?has he hurt you"
"ill explain when you get back.where are you"i stutter.
"im by the roundabout.im close"he sounds angry.very angry.he probably thinks i waa cheating on him with zed.

faster than i thought.he comes through the door and sees the mess on the floor.his jaw drops before i say anything.
"he called me and told me we needed a catch up.i refused but made me say yes.turns out he was already outside our house.which i dont know how he got our address.he came in he and was trying to kiss me and was telling me how much he missed me.i kept walking back and telling him to get away from me.i walked far back.until i hit the sofa.i was cornered by him.his face was  close to mine.and he was about to kiss me.and i pushed him back hard.forgetting the table was there-....."i breathe.that was a mouthfull.
he comes up to me and hugs me.
"i will sort this.he is not dead so dont panic and ill make sure he doesn't tell anyone about this.this is not your fault so dont panic.you cant be dealing with this shit at the minute with everything going on with you"

"im sorry"i sob"i shouldn't of let him in"
"tess dont apologise.your very vulnerable like at the minute.im not mad at you.i love you"he says and i say it back.
"i think we might need to fabricate a story.we take him to the hospital.and he most likely wont remember anything"he says quitely"ill phone them and deal with everything.you go upstairs to emery.emery is still sleeping.

i hate everything.why did this hafto happen with everything else going on with me.i just want to be happy with my boyfriend and baby.not stressed and scared.

a/n-this is probably a shit chapter but here you go!