chapter 1

tessa
lastnight i found out im pregant.im really scared and terrified as i have no clue what hardins reaction.i think thats the reason why im panicing badly.and im 21 nearly 22.if hardin leaves me ill be so lost.and knowing hardin he will have a bad recation like he will go and get drunk or go and smoke or do somthing he will regret.

also yesterday night was one of the most amazing nights ive had.me and hardin went on a date and the beach as theres a small restraunt on the beach and stuff.he had candels lit and everything

i was planning to tell him right there and then but i just felt so bad about it and i didn't want to ruin the romantic mood.he noticed somthing was off but i just said it was nothing and that i love him

hardin is not keen of the idea of kids really.not this young really too.we would be clueless patents.but i know ive allways wanted to be a mom but hardin im not too sure

i sit up in bed as all these thoughts swarm up in my head.hardin is in the kitchen making breakfast even though i said i would do it but he refused.we havent argued in a while and if i brought up this i think it would be a massive argument.

hardin walks in he is wearing his usual grey joggers with a hoodie.he looks handsome and happy.he give me my food.waffels with maple syrup.and it taste so good as usual

"this is delicious thankyou baby" i say with a smile and he gives me a warm smile back

"your welcome tess"he kisses my head and walks to the bathroom.

i remember i left the test in there and hope he dont see.the argument would be worse because he would say stuff like 'why would you keep that from me'and shit.he comes out the bathroom i dont think he saw it.

i need to talk to someone about this.i think i might tell kimberley because i feel like i need her advice even though shes never had my problem.i just need to let it all of my chest.i finnish my breakfast and quickly go to the bathroom to get the test and put it somewhere hardin wont look.

i get my plate and take it to the jutchen to put it in the dishwasher.hardin is listening to our playlist while cleaning up from making breakfast.

while im washing up one of the fray songs come on and he comes up behind me puts his hands on my hips and kisses my neck.

"oh tessa"he whispers
"you are so beautiful today my love"

i smile and kiss him. can we stay like this forever?

hardin
eveything with tessa and i have been great lately and we have barely argued surprisingly.and with my work recently hasn't been that busy.

i have a book tour soon for my book 'after' i havent had one in a couple months as i wnated more time with tessa and i felt as if i was just seeing tess not as much as used to before my book came out.

today tessa says she wants to go shopping for some more clothes and stuff as she threw some out.some of them im not very happ6 about as they looked stunning on her.but today she will probably get stuff more sexier.

we finnish cleaning up even though it wasn't that messy tessas just a neat freak and she hoovers when it doenst need to be hoovered but oh well i love this women.

tessa nags me for her to drive my car because she loves my car so much.i have no clue why.but i can never say no to her with her begging blue eyes.

the first stop we stop at is next.we walk in and the first ile there is baby clothes.which are one of tessas weaknesses as she will just look at eveyone of them and be like 'thats so cute'.
tessa wants kids so bad but im not really keen on the idea.id be the worse parent ever.

i grab tessas hand walk to the womens section with her.she doesn't seem to happy about me doing that.

"why are you looking at me like that we came shopping to shop for you not a kid we have which is non existing"i chuckle

tessa
" why are you looking at me like that we came shopping to shop for you not a kid we have which is non existing"he says and his words echo in my head

little do you know hardin there is one in my body.

its probably smaller than a grape but that dont matter.theres no way im giving up on this baby.i feel so attached to it and its not even been 48 hours yet.my gut feeling is getting worser and worser.

hardin is looking around the womens looking for some clothes for me that 'he likes'

"you would look stunning in this dress"he says holding up a knee length tight dress its black with sparkels

"its cute put it in"i say
"but i need more hoodies and jeans or legging"i say as im thinking about when i have a huge bump

"you wear my hoodies"he says

"i cant steal yours all the time hardin"i laugh.

we finnish shopping this time he drives back.i keep thinking about what his reaction is going to be like and its making my stomach twirl at the thought.i think i might tell kimberly as i cant have this keep troubling me

"is it okay with you if i go to kimberleys later we haven't met up in a while"

"yeah thats fine do you want me drive your or"

"its fine"i smile at him and touch his hand while its one the hand break