Here have another Corridor of Time theory as proof I'm not dead

Yeah I'm not dead I'm just procrastinating a lot (lots of fanfic ideas that I'm gonna try to write though)

Ok. Corridor of Time right? Have my haphazard ridiculous theory.

The Corridor of Time is a white space (haha omori) filled with floating hourglasses. Although it's technically just a white box now. In the Corridor of Time, is where Khonsu resides. Khonsu has never showed up outside of the Corridor of Time aside from that one time with Set in season 2. Then he literally left never to be seen again, rivaling every disappearing act ever done. Great job Khonsu you're a great magician. Best stunt you ever pulled was grounding your not really kid for five years.

Back to the point, the Corridor of Time was never given a set location. We have no idea where it is, Cal has no idea where it is, nobody knows. So here's my theory:

The Corridor of Time isn't real.

Yeah, you read that. It isn't real. So here's my reasons as to why I drew up that crazy idea.

Khonsu is an Egyptian God. Specifically, the God of the moon and time. But that isn't relevant here. Only the Egyptian part.

There's a special something called oneiromancy (coming from the Greek word: όνειροϛ/oneiros, and μαντεία, manteia, 'prophecy').

Oneiromancy is a type and form of divination using dreams as its core. Now get this part. Oneiromancy is also used to predict the future. Occasionally, or in this case, always, the dreamer (Cal) feels like they're transported/taken to another time or place. In this case, the Corridor of Time is the place. This feeling of transportation to another time or place is used as evidence that the dreamer is providing divine information upon their return.

Now, the Ancient Egyptians believed that dreams were oracles bringing messages from the gods. But in this case, there is no oracle, but a direct message from Khonsu.

Ancient Egyptians thought that the best way to gain divine information and revelation was through dreams. Because of this, they would induce (or "incubate") dreams.

So how does this really work? Well, the first time Cal was taken to the Corridor of Time, he was asleep. Apparently, this event also took place during the same time as when everything went to chaos and book possessed Magnus killed everyone yay! But how does that fact relate to this? Xylo has the bright idea of hoping that for some reason, Cal would be an exception and wasn't dead. Cal's physical body was still in his room. This provides the evidence and idea that Cal really was dreaming.

But nothing happens to Cal's body when he's in the Corridor of Time. He says himself that he wasn't hungry or tired. Nothing. This is just Khonsu doing weird time crap. Okay maybe Cal was a little tired because he did fall asleep behind the bar during the beach party, but that's irrelevant. He was fine guys-

But time works differently in the Corridor of Time. Time affects Cal differently when he's in the Corridor of Time. That part is also simply just Khonsu being Khonsu. Aka, a lunatic. (See what I did there? Bye bye Cal's supposed mom)

Since time works differently between the world and the Corridor, Cal is often asleep for days at a time. Which BY THE WAY, NOBODY EVER BOTHERS TO CHECK ON HIM?

This is similar to a coma. Now, many people who have woken up from comas said that they had dreams where they, "saw something from the outer world."

Back to oneiromancy, let's talk about what an oneirogen is. Oneirogens are a substance or stimulus that produces/enhances dreamlike states of consciousness. There are several plants and herbs that people use for oneiromancy, that are called oneirogens. These herbs are known as Calea zacatechichi, Entada rheedii, and the hallucinogenic diviner's sage, Salvia divinorum. But the plants aren't necessarily relevant in this case. This is because Cal is never under the influence of these herbs. Instead, he's influenced by other stimulus, which is Khonsu because he's just like that. You know what else he is? Dead. Take that Khonsu you were never loved. That's why Set broke up with you-

That's another reason why the Corridor of Time is a dream. Khonsu is dead. Most of the time, dead gods don't really just go take a walk every morning with a gaping stab wound in their heart or some crap.

So Khonsu uses dreams to talk to Cal. He exists in dreams, and not the physical world since he died. He doesn't show up as a sort of spirit like Dranne or Nero. The one time he did show up, he was himself. Most likely because he's a terrible person and leeched off Cal to gain enough power to show up and get his ass kicked by Set and pretend he meant to lose. (If you can't tell, I have a lot against Khonsu)

So how can the future Cal access the Corridor of Time if it's a dream? Because the future Cal is actually smart (no offense to our Cal) and has control over his powers. Also most likely because the Corridor of Time is a hub where all timelines are stored in hourglasses. A breach is probably possible if he tried hard enough, considering he's also a reincarnation of Khonsu.

So, those random things Cal sees in the past when he walks near a certain place aren't related to oneiromancy, considering Cal is conscious during those times, and oneiromancy can only predict future and not past. This is also just Khonsu being the worst pain in the ass he could possibly be.

There's probably a lot of holes in this, and no sound logic. But it's a theory and I tend to go insane when I write those. So you can read my insanity! See if it makes sense to you!

Haphazard and ridiculous theories with Yoshino.

(It was about 2 in the morning when I wrote this what am I doing)