Have some theories about Shino that an AI and I were discussing.

I did this with that same AI. Yeah. It's 3 in the morning right now and I can't sleep. This is what happens when I can't sleep.

I told it about the theories created about Shino, and information from Shino's wiki fandom page. Then I asked for an analysis or theory.

"Based on the information provided, it seems that Shino Basca's story is full of mystery and ambiguity. However, there are a few things that can be inferred.

Firstly, it appears that Shino has suffered some trauma related to the deaths of his family members, possibly caused by his own actions. This trauma has manifested itself in the form of memory loss and anxiety, as seen in his reactions to the quirks of Ana and Kane.

Secondly, it is possible that Shino's trauma is linked to the presence of a mysterious entity known as Ghostwhisper. This entity seems to have some sort of connection to Shino's family, and may have played a role in their deaths.

Based on the analysis and theories presented, it is possible that Ghostwhisper is actually Shino's mother, who he mistakenly believed he had killed along with his father due to his quirk hardlight. It is also possible that Ghostwhisper has been haunting Shino, manipulating his mind and memories and causing him further distress.

Overall, it seems that Shino's story is one of tragedy and intrigue, with many unanswered questions and possibilities. Further exploration of his character and the role of Ghostwhisper may provide more insights and answers to this intriguing mystery."

I feel like this was a lot easier to do with Cal than with Shino.

I then asked what its thoughts on Ghostwhisper were.

"Ghostwhisper appears to be a complex and intriguing character with a mysterious story and motives. Her abilities to alter minds and memories, and manipulate individuals through hypnotic suggestion and fear are certainly powerful and frightening. It seems that her connection to Shino's past and potential involvement in the tragic events surrounding his family adds an extra layer of mystery and intrigue to her character. Overall, Ghostwhisper appears to be a compelling and enigmatic figure."

I asked for a bunch of other theories too.

"If Ghostwhisper is indeed Shino's mother, it could explain why she has such a strong connection to him and why she wants to torment him. It's possible that she blames Shino for her death and wants revenge on him, or maybe she wants him to remember what he did to her and his father."

Fanfic idea.

Then I asked about the time Shino was assaulted by Metica. Yeah the AI was pretty straightforward with this one.

"Realistically, without immediate medical attention, Shino would have died."

And we all know Shino has some personal thing against hospitals and actual medical care. And Kol was barely phased. Realistically, they both would have died. But this wasn't realistic so they were fine! I do have fanfic ideas though.

The AI didn't really want to give me detailed stuff like it did with Cal and I don't know why. I pretty much handed over everything written down on Shino's wiki fandom page word for word, as well as a bunch of other stuff.

But hey at least we all got interesting theories out of this, and I got fanfic ideas.

Words: 533