More Headcanons

OoO

—————

Future Cal has long hair tied in a ponytail.

Future Cal fights with a polearm.

Khonsu has long fluffy hair tied back in a ponytail.

Cal dreams of alternate timelines and futures.

Xylo is a bit protective over Cal ever since Set killed him.

Ricarro and Momiji invite Dina, Roja, Xylo, Inpu, and Cal to tea parties at Momiji's shrine every Tuesday.

Dina likes to play tag and hide & seek with Cal whenever Roja doesn't want to.

Cal used to be a bartender back in England for a few years.

There's an unspoken rule to never bring up Aphrodite children in front of Xylo.

Dranne roasts marshmallows for people since he's a fire spirit.

Ricarro tries to sneak tomb juice into Cal or Xylo's drinks, but he's always either caught or found out.

Inpu has a personal library.

Momiji makes flower crowns for Ricarro.

Brinley went back to wherever she came from. No more Brinley. Calo forever.

Mho

—————

Shino is Artemis' fashion model.

Rikku watches cooking tutorials to try and figure out how to make her own mozzarella sticks so Shino can stop buying them all the time.

Shizu can do cartwheels and handstands.

Kol plays guitar. Both acoustic and electric.

Rikku uses her old wand to paint now.

Artemis stargazes on his balcony, and Rikku or Shino will join him occasionally.

Ronin can fall asleep in the middle of a sentence.

Avian breaks windows just because it annoys Kowalski.

Kiyo has a notebook full of notes on every cereal he's ever eaten, and why some are better than others.

Shino falls asleep at his desk sometimes.

After leaving L.O.V.E, Shino continues to go with them on their nightly outings. But they never know he's there, as he follows from the rooftops. He just wants to make sure they're all safe.

Rikku is trying to teach Artemis how to dance, but he keeps tripping over his own feet.

Shino refuses to leave the dorm until he has coffee. Otherwise he's miserable.

Sometimes, nobody will see Shino for a whole day, just because he's hiding in his room playing video games while on a call with Kol and Kiyo.

Jack does karaoke.