Origins Is Over... However!

The origins crew was an amazing group, and I've been watching them for a LONG time. So its sad to see Origins go. Its been fun to watch their roleplays, and I love rewatching them. Over and over again.

You may be thinking that because Origins is over, I'll stop writing fanfic for it. BUT YOU'RE WRONG!

I love the Origins fandom with all my heart, and will continue to write fanfic for it, even if nobody is in this fandom anymore aside from me. I adore the characters and the stories. And I will always adore them.

I love Origins so much that some of my OCs are actually based off of some of the characters! I have an OC who is the daughter of Khonsu, and shares some of the same traits and habits as Cal. As well as pieces from his outfit, such as his bandages and markings (eyeliner/guyliner). I also have an OC who shares the same first name as Shino, and they have the same hair color and pieces of personality. My OC also has a black and white finch named Arti as a companion.

So no matter what, in some shape or form, I will ALWAYS appreciate the Origins crew and all they have made and done. They even inspired me to plan some of my own mc roleplays!

So in conclusion, will I stop writing origins fanfic? No. Will I ever leave the fandom? Eventually, maybe I will. But some of my OC's will always carry aspects from Origins. I love Origins and it was sad to see it go, but I understand it was for the best. And I hope that the members of the Origins crew will be happy and content with the new content they produce. I wish them well.