Darkwater - Lucas x Michael (FTO) (Fluff)

"Michael?"

"Hm?"

Michael turned his head to look at the origin of the voice. He was met with blue vibrant eyes. Though on closer inspection, they were closer to a shade of violet. It was Lucas. An S class mage of Divinus Magia, and Michael's boyfriend.

Lucas was standing a mere 4 feet away from Michael. A gentle smile rested on his face. "What are you doing?" Lucas asked.

Michael shrugged. He really wasn't doing anything at all. He was just sitting in a chair reading a book. It was a pretty boring one too.

"Nothing really." Michael replied.

Lucas hummed. He stepped towards Michael and leaned down to kiss him on the cheek. Michael blushed, but it was hidden by his mask. Lucas giggled.

"I can tell you're blushing silly." He said.

"Maybe I am." Michael conceded.

Lucas was about to move away, but he changed into his god form, and a certain god took control. "Hello Michael." She greeted. The god stepped back from Michael and stretched. Michael sighed. She always had to ruin the moment. At this point Michael thinks she's doing it just to annoy him.

"Go away Galrin. I want my boyfriend back." Michael demanded.

Galrin frowned and sighed. "Nobody ever lets me have any fun around here." She complained. The god form dissipated. Leaving the real Lucas standing in its place. He didn't look very pleased. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

Michael laughed. He stood up from his chair and picked up the book he was reading. He walked over to Lucas and tapped the book against his forehead. "It's not your fault. Galrin just likes annoying us." Michael responded.

Lucas nodded. He then wrapped his arms around Michael's waist.

"I love you." He remarked.

"I love you too."

Words: 280