I have many questions about Shino. He's concerning.

1. We have no idea if Shino has an actual house outside of Monarch. He could just be living in a warehouse or something for all we know. Because Database, practically the only piece of family he had left, is dead. So he can't stay with the Walkers since Database's wife has 2 kids to look after already. So where does he live? He doesn't have a job, so he can't make money. He never finished Monarch Academy, and had to leave because of what happened in the finale. So he can't stay in school dorms, and probably doesn't have the funds the school gives each student anymore.

2. The finale. Are we going to talk about the fact that Shino was practically right next to the bomb when it went off? IS HE OK? Flex just ran in there looking for Kol, not even caring about Shino's presence. And when Flex finally noticed him, the first thing he did was yell at him AND PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE? Flex also immediately thought that Shino killed Kol, and used his quirk to turn into Wonderwall to presumably KILL SHINO?

3. How did Shino get out of that facility before the entire thing collapsed from the damage? He was caught in an explosion, and was practically right in front of it. You would assume if somebody is that close to a bomb, they would be seriously injured. Sure, Shino's quirk can heal. But not fast enough to ensure he could just walk out of that facility with no issues. It's safe enough to think that Shino's quirk only has a minor healing factor. And can't mend bones completely when they break, or shift them back into the correct position if they're sprained. Which brings me to point 4.

4. Shino's healing factor of Hardlight. Hardlight isn't a healing quirk. Seeing what Hardlight is and what it's primarily used for, healing doesn't seem like something his quirk should be able to do at all, but can. Hardlight is closely related to weaponry and offense/defense. Mainly offense. Being used to create weapons like swords and claymores. Maybe even ranged weapons such as guns or crossbows. It's highly likely that since Shino's quirk relies on his mind and light to actually create something, he could probably make a whole arsenal. Going back to the point of Hardlight being able to heal, it doesn't seem like Hardlight can heal things completely. I think of Hardlight's healing factor more like duct tape. Hardlight can't completely heal bones and make it seem like the injury never happened. If a bone is broken, it should take months for Hardlight to stitch it together. Think of it like using duct tape to hold a car engine together. The duct tape won't just magically fix the engine. It's a temporary solution, and won't hold forever. The engine will break down over and over until it's properly fixed. But since Shino does vigilante work, which is technically illegal, he refuses to go to a hospital. Which leads me to think that his body is like a broken car engine, held together by duct tape. Each bone he has broken or sprained is never truly fixed. Hardlight is never able to fix it entirely. It will be like duct tape holding the broken bone fragments together. And the sprained bones will never be in the completely correct position again unless properly tended to. So how on earth does Shino still function?

5. His clothing. The only time we ever see Shino wearing short sleeves is with his school uniform, and volleyball uniform. Probably just a preference of clothing style, but it's strange how Shino hasn't worn any other outfits with short sleeves. You would think he's worn short sleeves at least once aside from those two outfits.

6. His mask. Where did it come from? Did he forge it by hand? Buy it off someone? Inherited by family? Because he just made his debut and had the thing. And hasn't told anyone ONCE where he got it. Why wasn't anyone curious to ask? It's a pretty cool mask.

7. Family. Does Shino have ANYONE left? His father died, as well as his mother. Personally, I think his mother is Ghostwhisper. But what do I know? Ghostwhisper could be some random woman from who knows where. Probably related to Shino, possibly not his mother. But probably his mother. So, hypothetically, they're both dead. We'll leave that there. Moving on to Database. Also known as Angelo Walker. It's mentioned that Angelo was good friends with Shino's parents before they died. Meaning that he knew Shino since he was born. So when Shino's parents died, presumably, Database took him in. It's also mentioned that Shino was charged guilty of murder in court. Which brings up another question. WHAT KIND OF A COURT WOULD CHARGE A 7 YEAR OLD CHILD GUILTY OF MURDER? HE'S A CHILD. Moving forwards, we can assume Shino stayed with the Walkers in their home. But since Database died, it's safe to say that Shino no longer stays with the remaining Walkers in their home. It would probably cause Shino to constantly mourn Angelo, being inside his home, with his wife and kids,  who no longer have a father. Shino has also never mentioned having any other family aside from his parents. So presumably, he has nowhere to live. Connecting to my first question/point. Another thing for Ghostwhisper, it's incredibly likely that she's Shino's mother. This is because the wiki page on Shino lists his mother's status as "unknown" rather than "deceased" like his father.

8. Memory Loss? Shino told Angelo that he couldn't remember what happened the day his parents died. Which caused Angelo to wonder why Shino would lose that memory. It's highly possible that the 7 year old Shino was so traumatized by the event, that he blocked the memory from his mind. Causing the current Shino to draw a blank whenever being asked about it. This memory seems either incredibly difficult to recover, or completely impossible to recover at all. But it's also possible that the reason for this loss of memory is because of Ghostwhisper. Whoever she is, and whatever she's done, there's a reason she's Shino's worst fear. People are practically never afraid of something or someone they never even knew existed to begin with. So at one point in Shino's life, he saw Ghostwhisper, or knew her. But because of the memory loss, he no longer remembers her existence at all. But is afraid of her nonetheless. Which caused Shino to question why he would be so afraid of someone he's, "never met or seen" before. When Angelo brought up the name, Shino said it didn't ring a bell. Which proves that if this Ghostwhisper woman really was the one who killed Shino's parents, and it wasn't Shino himself, she did something to his memories to force him to forget it all. Making him believe he was the one who killed his parents.

9. Why do people tease Shino so much? This question isn't that serious. More so just a funny thing. Everybody thinks he's part of some boyband, and Kiyo got him a microphone for his birthday just to annoy him. Rain calls him "Glowstick" and David calls him "BTS" while Sapphire calls him "Grandpa" for who knows what reason. People just like to tease him, and it's kind of funny.

I'm probably going to do this with Cal and FTO Lucas too. Because I haven't posted anything in a long time and I'm very sorry for that. I just need to get some stuff out there so nobody thinks I'm dead or stopped posting completely.

Leave your own theories and questions about Shino! I wanna hear some other thoughts and perspectives aside from my own!