Woods

"Charlie?" Nick yelled, his voice echoing in the empty woods. "Charlie!? CHARLIE!!?" Nick could officially say it.. he was lost. He didn't mean to get lost. He was on a school trip when...

*2 hours earlier*

"Nick!" Charlie laughed while Nick tickled him. "St- stop it!" He giggled.

"Never!!" Nick laughed, rolling then over on the hard carpeted floor.

"Nick and Charlie!" Mr. Ajayi spoke, breaking up the boys' banter. He then laughed and spoke, "Someone else has to share the room with you. Ben Hope was the only person left." He smiled reffering to the room Nick and Charlie were sharing for the school trip, before letting the boy in and closing the door.

Ben scoffed at the two before choosing the one bed furthest from them all. "Why are you guys flirting in the middle of the room?" He asked, his words spitting venom.

"Um- well- hm," Charlie started.

"Why do you care?" Nick asked in defense, holding Charlie closer to him.

"Because this is also my room now." Ben said harshly.

"It's not our fault that you don't have any friends that wanted to choose you." Charlie said, and Nick covered his mouth to keep from laughing.

"Whatever." Ben said before turning over in the bed, sighing.

Nick and Charlie stood up and walked over to their beds, organizing and unpacking their bags.

Charlie stood up and walked towards Nick, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the door and leading him towards the bathroom. "...what?" Nick asked quietly as they sat in there with the door locked.

"I couldn't let Ben listen to our conversation, but I wanted to ask about sleeping. Because I am not gonna sleep anywhere near Ben and the only other bed is closer to Ben's bed and-" Charlie rambled.

"Charlie." Nick grabbed Charlie's hands to make him look at him. "You can sleep with me.. if you want to?"

"Yes, yes! Thank you! If you are okay with it?" Charlie asked uncertainly.

"Of course I'm okay with it, we are boyfriends... are we not?" Nick asked with a laugh.

"Yeah, we are." Charlie laughed before pausing.

"..what?" Nick asked, laughing quietly.

"I really wanna kiss you.." Charlie laughed before covering his face with his hands.

"Oh really?" Nick asked lazily before grabbing his boyfriends face and kissing him slowly.

"Hmm," Charlie mumbled into Nick's lips. He broke apart the kiss to smile. "I love you." He said before opening the door and walking out, leaving a stunned Nick.

*30 minutes later*

"We should do something." Ben spoke to Nick and Charlie."I know you don't like me, and I don't like you, but... we should go explore because I'm bored and... you two don't look bored with each other, but... whatever."

"Yknow what, he's right." Charlie spoke to Nick. "We should go on a walk in the woods around the cabin.. some other students are bound to be outside as well, so... we should be alright."

"Yeah, sure." Nick said, glaring at Ben.

*Now*

So Ben had somehow 'Lost' Nick, and now  was probably doing horrible things to Charlie... God no, Nick, I don't think like that.. it was now night, they would have to send out a search party or something for him soon..

"Nick!?" A voice called out.

"Darcy!" Nick yelled in response.

"NICK!!" Darcy screamed."Mr. Ajayi! I FOUND NICK!!"

"Where's Charlie!? Did you find Charlie!?" I asked Darcy in a hurried tone.

"Yes, yes, we found Charlie. Now let's get you out of here cmon." She said, helping me walk back.

We're all safe now.

Sorry that didn't upload all the way at first idk what that's about. But at the moment I'm stuck in the woods, lost so... fitting right? I'm telling yall so maybe you can know if I stopped posting its cause I got eaten by a bear. Lol, anyways... bye!

Words: 650

Heartstopper Oneshots <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें