No way!

Charlie's Pov:

I would have never guessed that Nick was a musical fan, but we were jamming out to SIX The Musical in his room

"YOU MUST THINK THAT IM CRAZY YOU WANT TO REPLACE ME THERES NO NO NO NO WAY!" I yelled.

"SO YOU READ A BIBLE VERSE THAT IM CURSED CAUSE I WAS YOUR BROTHERS WIFE?" He yelled back, and I laughed at him using a hairbrush as a microphone.

We got the end, and I screamed as he did the final 'NO way!'

"HOLY CRAP NICK YOU CAN SING?" I screamed, and he shushed me as 'Don't lose your head' came on.

"Grew up in the French quart oui oui bonjour life was a chore so." He sang.

"He set sail!" I finished.

"1522 came straight to the UK all the British dudes... lame!"

"EPIC FAIL!"

"Ooh ooh, I wanna dance and sing!" He said as he knocked his hips into mine

"Politics?"

"Not my thing! Ooh ooh then I met Charlie Spring, and soon my mommy said,'You should try and get ahead.'" I laughed, and he smiled. "He wanted me! Ha! Obviously, I kept messaging me like... everyday. Couldn't be better than he sent me a letter, and who am I kidding? I was prêt-à-manger! Ooh ooh sent a reply! Ooh ooh just saying... 'Hi!' Ooh ooh, you're a nice guy, I'll think about it, maybe... xo baby!"

"Uh oh!"

"Here we go.."

"You sent him kisses?"

"I didn't know I'd move in with his Mrs."

"WHAT?"

"GET a life!"

"You're living with his wife!"

"Mate, what was I meant to do? Sorry, I'm not sorry, bout what I said. I'm just trying to have some fun! Don't worry! Don't worry. Don't lose your head, I didn't mean to hurt anyone! LOL say oh well or go to hell! I'm sorry, not sorry bout what I said.. Don't lose your head!" I laugh as he shuts off the music. It was already late, and I didn't want Mrs. Nelson is mad at us.

"You can sing?" I ask as we lay in bed.

"Yeah, you didn't know?" He asked me. I turned over and faced him.

"You haven't ever sang for me before! How am I supposed to know!?" He laughs, and I throw a pillow at him.

"Is this a good time to mention I also play guitar?" He asks, my face drops.

"YOU SAID YOU HAD NO MUSICAL ABILITY!" I say, whispering loudly.

"Well... not good ones." ...how dare he say that.

"YOUR SINGING IS SO GOOD YOH CANT SAY THAT!"

"NO, IT'S NO-" I grab a pillow and shove it in his face so he can't speak.

"There, I won. Now, say you're good at singing."

"Fine.. I'm good at singing."

"Thank you. Do you have any other skills I should be afraid to have one up me?"

I hope yall like this! I was vibing to musicals while writing this, so that's where the inspos from.

Words: 500