Makeup

TW: Anxiety (but Nick comforts him, and then it's fluff!)

Charlie Pov:

I'm not gonna lie, I've been obsessed with makeup and the way it looks on boys recently. I would love to try and do makeup, wear it out, and feel pretty, but I'm not sure if Nick would care. I mean, I know he is the most amazing, wonderful, supportive boyfriend ever, but I'm also not sure if he would find it weird. I would never make fun of him if he liked makeup, but I don't know how he'll react to me. But I did want to talk to him about it... just not now..

I was sitting on the floor of my bedroom, the carpet placing patterns on my knees. When I realized Tori was out with Micheal, I could go steal her makeup and try it. So I snuck over to her bedroom and grabbed her foundation, concealer, blush, mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick. She didn't wear makeup that often, so I didn't know why she kept it all locked up in her closet. Whatever. I WAS GOING TO USE MAKEUP! I was excited, so excited, in fact that I forgot that Nick was coming over. I started my makeup, a green eyeshadow look with sparkles, and..it was just so..ugh! It looked amazing! I smiled as I added the lipstick, a light pink shade. Then, I heard it.

Knock knock knock

SHIT I FORGOT NICK WAS COMING AND HES RIGHT OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM DOOR! I FORGOT MAKEUP WIPES AND MY BATHROOM ISN'T CONNECTED TO MY BEDROOM! SHIT SHIT SHIT

"Charlie, can I come in?" He asks in his sweet, loving voice. God, what if I won't be able to hear it after this?

"I, um..i." I stutter out, and I can hear his breath pick up. He's panicked now, though I don't know why.

"Charlie, love, are you...um..hurting...yourself?" Oh fuck, I didn't mean to worry him.

"No, no, no, I um, I'm just uh, you can come in." I speak quietly, and at first, I think he didn't hear me because he doesn't come in, but then I heard the doorknob click, and he's stepping inside now, his eyes go from worried to surprised then to happy.

"Holy, you look... is this what you didn't want me to see?" He asked, and I nodded, my eyes looking down at my feet. "I'm glad I saw you like this, you look... beautiful. Can I say that?" He asks, and I nod again, this time looking down because of the blush that crept up onto my cheeks. "Good, because you look beau, mon amour" French, god this boy had a grip on me. I smiled, and he looked at me again. "Do you - are you..." He stuttered, trying to find the words. "Are you...trans?" He asked quietly so as not to upset me.

"No, no, I just... like the way it looks." I spoke in whispers so as not to upset him.

"That's okay, can i...paint your nails?" I smiled. He really was the perfect boyfriend. The rest of the evening was spent painting nails, stealing Toris clothes, and wearing skirts (which did end up in more than a few kisses), and cuddling. I don't think he'll ever admit it, but Nick definitely likes painting my nails, I think it relaxes him, when I'm not telling him that he messed up the color, even then he just wipes it off and starts over. He really is the perfect boyfriend

kitty4chan requested something fluffy, so here it is!

I love this! It's so much better than the angst... even though I want to write more...hehehehhehe anyways.... this was fun to write. I hope you all liked it! Remember to eat, drink, and don't stay up till 4 AM (even though you want to!) And always, I love yall, please say safe!

Words: 645