Soulmate Text ;) Pt 2

Charlie's Pov:

First I'm kissing some hot new boy and now I'm being broken up with.

"Charlie how could you!?" Ben was screaming, I was aware of that, but what he was actually saying was a mystery to me.

"Hey, can we.. talk this out?" Nick interjected the screaming.

"NO! MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME, WITH YOU!" Ben was yelling at Nick, but he seemed unfazed.

"Stop please," Nick spoke and Ben seemed confused on his soft tone, he stopped. "Charlie wasn't kissing me, I was kissing him, because he wouldn't shut up, and he was spiraling, so I kissed him to shut him up. Nothing sexual. I'm straight." It hurt my heart to hear those words. Nothing sexual, we aren't soulmates, we're roommates, I have a boyfriend. He's straight, he'd never like...you.

"Charlie... is this true?" He sounded like my professors when they heard I had anxiety.

"Yeah. Nothing special, we're just friends." Monotone, I had my arms crossed and I shrugged as if to say it didn't matter.

"Okay, but... if it did mean something...can you just tell me now?" Ben pleaded, but I couldn't. I couldn't tell him, it would break his heart, I'll break up with him later.

"No. It wasn't anything." I got up and walked to my bed "Why are you here anyways?" I asked and he seemed to remember.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask if you wanted to.. go to the school prom with me?" Shit. He was risking getting bullied to go with someone that didn't even like him back, I'm horrible.

"Um, I'm not going to the school prom, sorry Ben. But I do appreciate how much courage it took to ask." I said and he nodded as he left.

Once the door was closed, Nick turned to me. "What did it mean?"

I played dumb "What did what mean?" He rolled his eyes.

"You know what."

"No, I'm actually extremely dumb, you'll have time spell it out for me." I said, flicking through a magazine.

"Fine, I'll just go tell Ben that it did mean something, if you won't tell me." He got up and walked towards the door.

"Wait, no stop! I'm sorry, I'm just... I don't want to talk about it. At least until I've broken up with Ben."

A few months later

Umm, okay?

Umm, okay?

"Nick." I spoke into the darkness of the room.

"Hm?" He asked half asleep.

"Nevermind we can talk about when your more awake."

"What? No, I'm awake. We can talk" He did sound more awake now.

"I broke up with Ben."

It was silent, then I heard a shuffling noise, and then someone getting into bed with me. I snuggled up close to him, and we stayed like that the entire night. Even though he wasn't percent sure of his sexuality, he was perfect. He was my soulmate, and we were meant to be together, just as Nicks friends Tara and Darcy, my friends Tao and Elle, and apparently Ben and Harry. It just works.

Awwww anyways love yall, remember to eat, drink, and sleep!

Words: 517