Soulmate String Pt 2

Charlie's Pov:

I woke up after then, I don't remember anything at all from after that moment. I woke up and reached out to grab my phone, accidentally hitting someone, James?

"Hi." No, it wasn't James. I froze. It was Nick. Why was he in my bed? Fuck, did I? No, no.

"Hi.." He shifted as I realized his arm was around me.

"I'm sorry that I came here. Veronica apparently wanted to immediately break up and get with James. You passed out, and I somehow ended up here.. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He quickly got up, and I grabbed his arm, pulling him back down into the bed.

"It's okay." I respond, and he relaxes.

"So... you can see soulmate strings?" He asked

"Yeah, it's kind of annoying, though, watching a line from one person to another."

"I understand. My mom could see people's strings. She knew that Veronica and I didn't belong together, but I still tried." His eyebrows furrowed, and my heart lurched. He wanted to be with her

"I'm sorry." He looked confused and then understood.

"No, no, I'm fine. She obviously likes James better anyway." Oh. Okay.

"Oh, okay. I'm still sorry." I spoke, and he took my face in his hands.

"It's not your fault. You are not in the wrong." He didn't move his hand, and u didn't move my head, and then we were kissing. And although I liked kissing James, kissing Nick was different. It was special, it was my soulmate.

Sorry this was so short, but like... it was a good ending for this oneshot. anyways I hope you like it 👍

Words: 276