The Dream

Nick's Pov:

"Charlie!? CHARLIE!?" I screamed. I had been at a party with Charlie when the cops had been called because of underage drinking because I didn't want to be caught. I bolted into the woods, Charlie galloping behind me. Now I'm realizing that it was a bad idea to have Charlie behind me, as drunk me was fast. Now I've lost Charlie in the woods, and both of us are drunk. Suddenly, I heard someone scream. I turned my head and sprinted in that direction, jumping over logs and other tree branches. I came to a clearing and saw two figures standing there, one was being taped to a tree and the other was doing it. I watched for a few seconds before noticing the guy tying the other up was... Ben Hope... and the one being tied up was... CHARLIE! SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. I ran forward and pushed Ben off of Charlie, but Charlie just furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nick... you always ruin my fun!" He said in a whiney voice.

"...what?" I asked, and Ben grinned.

"Yeah, didn't you know Rugby Lad? Charlie doesn't really like you... he's really with me and is just... using you." Ben's smile grew even larger as he saw my face. Dread. Charlie laughed and came forward, wrapping his arms around Ben's neck and then kissing down it. It made me want to gag, hit them, and cry all at the same time.

"No. No. No. No, Charlie... Charlie, you... you said you loved me..." I could feel the tears streaming down my face, but it didn't matter. My one true love said that they were just using me.

"Did I? Oops.." Charlie said, then laughed and kissed Ben on the lips. My mind was flooding, I could feel the walls crashing down. Soon, I wasn't even in a forest anymore, I wasn't running to find Charlie, just to find out he didn't want me. I was on the road, a car sped towards me and.. CRASH! I'm hit before I even had time to think about it. Am I in heaven? No... that's a beach. That's the beach. The one Charlie and I confessed we loved each other at. The waves from the water suddenly rose over me, and for a moment, I could see Charlie laughing before it turned to him crying. Why was he sad? NO DONT CRY!

"Nick?" I heard a voice say it was wavy and distant. "Nick, wake up! It's just a dream!"

Alarm clock

Beep Beep Beep

YAYAYYAYAYA UPDATES! I will continue the prince one... I think. This just came to me... in a dream get it? Anyways I hope yall like it!

Words: 450