SEARCH

It's been a few months, and my wound was completely healed on the outside. Internally, it was still sensitive but no serious pain.

Stephanie didn't survive her injuries, and I can't say that I'm sad about it. I do wish she would have handled things differently, but what's done is done, and it was time for me to move on.

Leo has been really busy with work and other things that he didn't want me to know about. I figured it's some grimey mob type things, so I will happily mind my business.

My mom has been consistently coming to visit and taking care of me. I was surprised she didn't ask me about my relationship with Leo, but I knew it was coming eventually.

I took a shower, then put on something comfortable after walking on the treadmill for thirty minutes. This whole time, Leo had a mini gym, and I forgot.

Lately I've been feeling uneasy like I'm being watched. I began meditating and saying prayers for lost souls to go into the light and to block unwanted spirits from reaching me.

There was a chance that Niko and Stephanie's spirits are still dwelling on this earth, and I hope they don't come to me. They both died doing evil, so I wouldn't be surprised.

My phone rang. It was Leo.

"Hi baby."

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking about you."

"Oh really?"

His deep voice sent chills through my body.

"Yes Sir."

"What were you thinking about?"

"How I miss my pussy being sore."

I knew that would get him going and know exactly what time I was on. Especially since we haven't had sex in months.

"Okay...we'll see when I get home."

I was instantly wet. "Yes, Sir."

"I may be late but I'm waking you up when I get home, okay?"

"Okay, love you, baby."

"Love you more."

We hung up and I was nervous.

When I turned around, I screamed at the sudden appearance of Niko's little brother's spirit.

Mikey, what do you want?

I can't find my brother....do you know where he is?

I'm sorry, I don't.

Can you help me find him?

I can't do that. Please leave now.

But why won't you help me?

Because I don't know how to find him.

He stood there just looking at me with no expression. I was beginning to get creeped out. Then another voice came through.

Hey kid, your brother's in hell. You need to go the other direction into the light.

Dottie?

I stood and watched her talk to Mikey. He looked sad, but he gave her a nod, then faded away. I pray neither Niko nor Steph will appear.

Don't worry about the other two. It's a wrap for them.

Thanks. Is Leo doing okay?

He's restless and isn't going to stop until he completes his task. When you've been violated like he has, you stop at nothing to get revenge.

I gave her a nod.

Ms. Dottie, you told me to keep Leo's ex-wife away...why?

Veronica's a leech, scammer, and fraud. Everything she stands for is bullshit.

I guess you two didn't get along?

She never came at me sideways cause she knew I would bash her face in. And she knew I was onto her from the beginning.

Oh really?

Yeah, really. I knew she wasn't Leo's true mate. You are. It just took a while for me to find you.

I smiled at her words.

And I know she's been fucking Max Stokes.

Max Stokes?

I had no clue who that man was but either way it sounded messed up.

Max had something to do with his father's death. Veronica was supposed to be getting info on Leonidas but got distracted when you arrived.

Should I tell Leo this?

Nah, he's about to find out just like he found out about Karina.

Oh okay.

Oh and uh...baby boy is safe.

I was confused at what she said but then it hit me. The tears formed in my eyes and I began to cry. She was talking about Leo and I's baby. His little soul is with her.

Thank you, Ms. Dottie.

No problem, sugar.

Ms. Understood जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें