BLOCK

I squeezed Leo's arm in reaction to seeing Roxanne's spirit. I needed to clean myself after our session, so I hurried into the Ladies' room.

There was no sign of her as I relieved my bladder and freshened up. I've never had a violent experience with a spirit before, but I was getting worried that Roxanne would be my first.

I walked out of the stall to emptiness. Washing my hands, I began to feel something watching me. I took a deep breath and said a prayer of protection.

Roxanne claims to have been abused and maybe even murdered by Leo, but she still wants his attention even in the afterlife.

I'm not sure if she speaks the truth, but I was going to find out what really happened to her.

After everything I told you...

Roxanne, you need to move on. Go into the light.

Fuck the light! Do you not have a heart? I've done everything for that man and he turned on me.

Are you here for revenge?

I turned to face her. She was frozen in thought. I don't even think she knows what really happened to her.

Leo was my world, my everything and my life's goal was to make him happy so he would love me.

Suddenly, two other women came into the restroom with smiles on their faces. They talked to each other while staring at me. I decided to get out of there but was stopped by one of them.

"Excuse me...the gentleman that you're with...Is he your dominant?" She stared at my collar.

"Yes, he is."

"Are you his only sub, or is he taking more applicants?"

The doors opened again. "Are you ready, Magnolia?"

Both of the women's eyes lit up seeing Leo. I decided to entertain the woman's question.

"Are you taking on more submissives, babe?"

He walked in, then softly kissed my lips. "No, you're more than enough. Let's go."

I heard one of the women moan at his actions. He pulled away and walked out. My heart raced and my sore pussy was getting wet again.

"Sorry, he's not."

I followed after him with Roxanne's energy on my heels. We sat back in our section and were given a bottle of wine and glasses.

"Leo, she's here."

He looked at me, sipping his wine. "Roxanne?"

I was surprised his first guess was correct. We never talked about her after the first time she appeared to me. He seemed to avoid any mention of her and I didn't want to force the issue.

"Yes. She seems to be obsessed with you."

He smirked. "Still crazy, huh?"

I didn't know what to make of his mood about her. My confusion seemed to grow and I was ready for answers now.

"Did you kill her, Leo?"

His big hand rubbed then squeezed my thigh. It was so comforting, causing me to lean back.

"Yes."

***

I walked into the office of the apartment complex Magnolia was staying in. I had a big bouquet of pink roses in my hand.

At the front desk was Tonya...we've become really cool and even hooked up once. She was a source of getting info about Mag. Her smile was bright when she saw me.

"Niko! Hi!"

"Hey beautiful. How are you?"

"I'm doing wonderful."

I stood at the counter. "I hate to bother you, but I was wondering if you can do me a favor..."

She leaned forward. "Anything for you."

I smiled at how flirty she was being.

"Remember my cousin I was telling you about?"

"Yes, Magnolia...right?"

"Yeah. I've been really busy, so I haven't seen her in a while. She's been going through a lot and I wanted to give her these flowers but she's not home. I don't want to leave them outside her door."

"Oh, I can have her come to the office and get them."

"Will you?"

"Sure."

"Her last name is Richards...Do you need her number?"

"I'll look it up."

I sat the bouquet on the counter while I waited.

"What's her apartment number again?"

I told her, and she looked confused.

"Niko, she moved out a few weeks ago."

I figured that but needed some more information.

"Really?"

My acting skills were on point as I walked outside, pretending to make a phone call. Mag had me blocked, but Tonya doesn't know that.

When I came back inside, she had a look of concern.

"Well, she's not answering. Damn, I hope she's okay. I don't have her work info to send these to her. I guess I'll think of something else. Thanks Tonya, enjoy your day."

I grabbed the bouquet but was stopped.

"Wait Niko, I have her work address...if you want it."

"No, I don't want to get you in trouble."

"You won't, plus you're her family. Just don't say how you got it."

"It's our little secret. Thank you, Tonya."

She wrote the address down on a sticky note. When she looked at me, I could tell she was thinking about the last time we hung out. I knew I left a good impression on her. Good dick will do that for you.

"That's really sweet what you're doing for your cousin."

"Yeah, we haven't been close since we were kids, but I'm trying to change that now, so I can be there for her....she's the only family I have left."

Her compassion for me was seen in her eyes. I decided to reward her again.

"Tonya, are you doing anything later?"

She bit her bottom lip. "No...why?"

"We should hang out again...go out to dinner, my treat."

"Just dinner?"

I laughed. "Whatever you want."

She didn't hesitate. "Okay...."

"I'll call you."

I walked out with the flowers in my hand. When I drove off, all I could think about was Magnolia. I've never been this interested in any woman before. Every day I want her more and more.

I truly believe that if she spent more time with me, she would see how much we have in common. I know I could make Magnolia happy and protect her.

All I need is a chance, and when I do, I'll change her life forever.