ROSTER

What Leo did to me last night was addictive...I want more. The only thing that was ruining my day was these random unknown numbers calling my phone.

Mr. Vinci was going to be in another state for a few hours. After work, I decided to head to my apartment to check on things and pay my rent. He had cameras installed above my door and my balcony.

Since Niko was in the hospital, I was in the clear to go to my place.

It was still sunny outside as I walked into the main office of my apartment complex. I paid my rent, then went up to my unit and smiled when I saw the camera.

I chilled in my apartment for an hour or so, then packed more cute dresses to take to Leo's place.

With my mace in one hand, I locked my apartment door with the other. After I put my things in the backseat of my car, I felt a presence walk up.

"Why did you block me?" Stephanie was a few feet in front of me.

"I'm not doing this with you."

"I just wanna talk."

I haven't been home in two weeks, so how did she know I would be here today? Is she really that obsessed?

"Talk about what?"

"Why didn't you tell me Niko was bothering you before?"

"You wouldn't have believed me."

She sucked her teeth. "I'm your friend, you should've told me. All this time he's been fucking me but trying to get with you! You know how dumb I feel?"

I still wasn't buying it. "Well...now you know."

"Mag, that's fucked up. You really don't trust me as your friend, huh?"

She had a hoodie over her head. I could see a girl standing near a car while another one wearing a bonnet sat in the driver's seat.

"Should I?" I lifted my chin towards the girls behind her.

Stephanie looked at them then back to me. Guilt was written all over her face. She was ready to fight.

"Girl, they ain't worried about you."

I knew she was lying and I knew her reason for wanting to fight me was because Niko wanted me. Stephanie is too dick crazy and obsessed with him for it to be about anything else.

If it was really about our friendship, why wouldn't she come by herself?

"You said Niko called you...I didn't give him your number so how did he get it?"

"I don't know."

"So you didn't give it to him?" She asked.

"I'm not doing this."

"Nah, you're gonna stay and talk. You decided to spill the tea that MY man wants you...stand on it!"

I rolled my eyes...I knew this was all about him, and she was trying to blame me.

I saw the girl with the bonnet get out of the car while the other girl pulled out her cell phone.

"Good bye, Stephanie."

She grabbed my shirt, and survival mode kicked in. I swung, hitting the side of her face, then pushed her to the ground. The girl in the bonnet ran towards me, and I maced her in the eyes.

"Aaaah!! Help me! Help me!" She screamed.

Stephanie was getting up, but I kicked her in the stomach, making her fall back to the ground. The other girl was still recording, staying away from the smell of the mace.

I was beginning to cough too and got in my car. I would've fought her one on one but what's the likelihood of them not jumping me.

I've been jumped before and know all the signs. I peeled out of the parking lot, hoping I would never see her again, but I knew that was wishful thinking.

***

I headed back to my office after my last-minute meeting out of the state. Between the Pradu and Romano family, there was going to be a serious blood bath.

Both families are fighting for the same land and territory...I just so happen to be very close with both. I'm trying to keep the peace before my father gets involved.

I sat at my desk thinking about my favorite human...my sweetheart, Magnolia.

Now that I know what she looks and sounds like holding back, I want to hear and see more.

How will she be with no restrictions and privacy?

I'm getting hard thinking about her. I take a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Sir, Veronica is here."

Joan sounds like how I look when I hear that name...annoyed.

"Leo Vinci...Where have you been hiding?"

My erection is completely gone when I see her.

"What do you want?"

"Sheesh, what did I do to you? I'm just here to visit a good friend."

"Um Sir..."

"Yes, Joan."

Karina walks in, and I lean back in my chair. I knew Veronica's bitchiness was about to reach another level...they hate each other.

"Oh, Veronica...what a nice surprise."

"Wish I could say the same."

"How can I help you, Karina?" I asked.

"We have a fuck appointment...you weren't home, so I came here."

Veronica turned up her nose. "Ugh, so tacky."

"Karina, I think you have me mixed up with someone else."

"Do I?"

I gave her a nod and she went through her phone.

"Oh, well look at that. My apologies...but since I'm here, why not make the best of it."

"Fucking slut!" Veronica yelled.

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me! I could smell your tainted ass a mile away."

"Says the woman who's fucking an old geezer for scraps. Don't you have some old man diapers to change!"

It took everything in me not to laugh.

"My husband is not old, unlike that cunt of yours!"

Karina yelled. "Leo doesn't want you bitch!"

Security came running into my office. Both ladies calmed down. My phone buzzed and I answered.

"Hi, hold on for a second."

My security surrounded them. "Do you need them to be escorted out, Sir?"

"Do I ladies?"

Karina straightened her skirt. "I will call you next week, Leonidas."

"She knows your full name?"

"Veronica, go home." I ignored her evil stare, then got back on my phone.

"Hello beautiful."

I heard Magnolia giggling on the other end. "Hi Leonidas."

My smile was instant, then I heard her scream.

"Magnolia?!"

All I heard was a dial tone.