RULES

After work, I decided to make dinner for Leo. He's been really busy this week with meetings and traveling. I wanted to make sure he had a warm bath and dinner waiting for him when he came home.

I liked doing things like this for him. He's been so sweet to me, and I definitely had feelings for him. While dinner was cooking, I checked my emails.

Hello Magnolia,

I have left a manilla folder in my home office. It's for you, and I want you to read the contents thoroughly. I will discuss and answer your questions when I get home.

See you later,

Leo

I went to get the folder and smiled with curiosity when I saw what the papers said. It was about the Dom and Sub lifestyle, and I dived right in reading.

What is a Sub/Dom relationship?

One person, the Dom, takes on more the role of leader, guide, enforcer, and protector while the other person, the Sub, is submissive, pleaser, brat, or servant. Many couples keep this dynamic only in the bedroom.

I was turned on at the thought of being submissive to Leo. He was the perfect man to dominate me and give full control. The more I read the wetter I became.

"Bondage, biting, breasts torture, collaring, ice play, spanking. Wow, it's so many different things to choose from."

My excitement grew when I thought about spanking, collaring, and bondage. There were so many ways to pleasure each other, and it made me so nervous.

I finished cooking dinner, then showered. I put a silk black nightgown on with the collar I tried on before. I kept the chain off just in case Leo wanted to put it on for me.

Sitting on the couch, I began filling out a list of questions that were in the folder. I was so horny just thinking about him doing these different things to me.

After showering with him, I was terrified to have sex but I would do it if Leo wanted me to. I know I sound crazy but I really want him to be mine.

"Mmm, the food smells amazing."

I smiled when I heard his deep voice. When I got closer, he grabbed me, then leaned down, kissing my lips softly.

"You look pretty." He touched the collar on my neck.

"Thanks."

"I take it you got the email..."

"Yes, Sir."

When I called him that, he stopped and gave me an intense stare. It made me nervous, so I went into the kitchen to make our plates.

While we sat at the dining table, Leo went over the questions I was given. He was so patient and explained everything clearly.

"I see you chose spanking."

"Yes."

"With hand or item?"

"Umm... your hand."

He smiled, then went to the next question.

"You want to be tied up and penetrated?"

"It only gave a few options, and that was the closest..."

He stared at me again, I looked down.

"What is your safe word?"

"Oh, I forgot that question...umm, glitter."

He chuckled. "Okay, glitter."

We finished eating and I went to run his bath water. I wanted to give him privacy, so I left his towel and slippers on the tub.

"Magnolia?"

I heard him calling me, and I went into the bathroom. "Yes?"

"Take off your clothes and get in."

I did as he said and leaned my back on his chest. The hot water felt nice.

"What do you think about being a sub?"

"I really think I could be one. It sounds satisfying."

Leo turned me around to face him. He was so handsome, and I blushed, staring into his blue-gray eyes.

"Do you want me to be your Dom?"

"Yes."

"Okay, but me being your Dom will be 24/7."

"I don't understand."

"I want you to be mine, Magnolia. But only if you can handle being my submissive all the time, not just in the bedroom."

I was letting his words sink in.

"I want to show you something."

We both got out of the tub and dried off. He led me into his bedroom, and I sat down on his bed. In his closet, he took out a box, then sat it next to me.

"Open it."

I did as he said, and my eyes widened. There was a red and pink collar on the top. Underneath was a clear case with three beautiful chokers.

"Here you have two regular collars. These two chokers are covered in rhinestones, and this one is real diamonds."

My heart dropped at how beautiful they all were. I took one out of the case, getting a closer look.

"I want you to always have one of these on. I don't care which one you pick. So, are you sure you want to be mine?"

He doesn't understand how long I've wanted him to ask me those words.

I got up and put the choker around my neck that I was holding. With my mind made up, I stood in front of him, then got down on my knees.

"Yes, Sir, I want to be yours."

Leo pulled me onto my feet. His lips softly kissed mine, then pulled away, looking into my eyes.

"No backsies..."

I giggled. "I know. No backsies."

He bit his bottom lip, then smiled. "Good girl."

I exhaled.

It's about to get real.