LESSON II

I didn't want to cause trouble, but Axis was not cooperating as I expected.

Both his men are brave but stupid attacking me. Now, both are lying on the ground, lifeless with broken necks along with his other men that were thrown out the front windows.

"Why are you so possessive over a human you won't claim? Is she around you just for show?"

"That's my business, Nancy should be yours."

"So what? Are you going to risk your life and fight everyone for this woman you don't claim?"

"Try me..."

Axis was stubborn, but he was smart enough to know he isn't on my level physically or skill wise.

"She would do better with me. I could help her with her supernatural abilities and connection to the spirit world."

"Magnolia is learning herself just fine."

Axis smirked. "Did you know she could see our wolf's spirit?"

I was surprised but didn't show it. I wasn't giving him the satisfaction of knowing something about Magnolia that I didn't.

"What's going on?" Nancy's voice was heard in the entryway.

Axis looked at her with guilt on his face but remained quiet. She looked back and forth between us, confused.

"Stay away from Magnolia."

With my words, Nancy walked over to Axis, laying a hard slap across his face. The sound was loud and made him stumble a step back.

I grinned and walked away. Their Luna can take it from here.

***

Leo received a text message from Magnolia. It said that Karina was in his room waiting for him. All he wanted to do was shower and let Magnolia cuddle up against him.

He drove and picked up some yellow roses. Magnolia wears a lot of yellow, and the color always makes him think of her.

Walking into his penthouse, the living room was empty. He put the flowers on the counter and went to get rid of Karina.

As soon as he walked into the room, she jumped onto his back. He flipped her over his shoulder, and she laughed.

"Mmm...you know I like it rough, baby."

She was completely naked as Leo grabbed her dress and heels.

"Go home, Karina."

"Yeah, right...take your clothes off....or do you want me to undress you?"

She walked towards him, then began unbuttoning his shirt. Leo grabbed her neck and squeezed.

"B-Baby...I like it rough but not that rough!"

"Get dress and get the fuck out."

He squeezed her neck tighter and she began to panic.

"O-Kay...O-Kay." She struggled to talk, trying to pull his hand off her neck.

Karina hurried getting dressed and he grabbed her heels. He took her by the arm, stuffing her jacket and shoes in her hold. He went into her purse and took the spare key to his place.

"Leo, what's wrong?!"

He opened the door and threw her out, not forgetting her purse.

Afterward, he stood in the shower with his eyes closed, letting warm water relax his naked body.

Suddenly, he felt a washcloth on his back. He smiled, knowing who it was as Magnolia's hands reached from behind to wash his stomach and chest.

Leo was instantly hard as he turned to face her. He softly kissed her lips and savored the taste of them. When he pulled away, he stared into her eyes.

"You are so beautiful."

When his erection touched her stomach, she looked down, then backed away. He chuckled at her wide eyes.

"Come here..." He put his hand out.

She was scared, so he walked towards her, lifting her up onto his shoulders. With her back pressed against the tile, he began licking and kissing her clit.

"Oh...Oh..." Magnolia moaned.

"Mmmm..."

Now sucking and smacking noises were mixing with her moans. She grabbed the back of his head and grinded her hips against his mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes...Oooh Leo! That feels so good...Yes!"

He loved the sounds she made, anticipating her climax building up.

"Oh my God! Oh yes!" Magnolia cried out.

With her legs shaking against the sides of his head, Leo kept sucking and licking. She was trying to push him away, but he held onto her thighs tight, making her pushes be in vain.

"Leo, no more! No more!"

He kept going, and the feeling of irritation turned into another orgasm, shooting through her legs and abdomen.

"LEO!!"

She screamed loudly, and he stopped while her legs were tensed up. He softly massaged her thighs as he licked her juices from his lips.

"Are you okay?"

His deep voice vibrated through her body. She began to relax, and weakness took over. He let her down, but her legs were too weak to stand straight up.

"Magnolia, can you hear me? Look at me."

Her eyelids were heavy. She was still high from her orgasms and leaned against the shower wall.

"I'm...I'm okay. Can I just sleep in here?"

Leo smiled. "No baby, that's what your bed is for."

After turning off the water and wrapping her with a towel, he picked her up and laid her on the bed. When he stood up, Magnolia hand grabbed his erection.

"Leo, let me make you feel good...please?"

He laid next to her on his back as she began to suck and stroke him.

"Mmmm...Just like that, baby. Keep going."

Magnolia listened to his direction and didn't break her pace. His hips lifted upward, fucking her mouth.

"Oh shit...I'm cumming...Mmh!"

His warm cum filled her mouth and covered her hands. She kept licking the tip and Leo's hips jerked.

"You can stop, baby."

Wiping her mouth, Magnolia pulled away, looking at him. "Did I do okay?"

He touched her cheek, then kissed her lips.

"You did amazing."

A smile instantly formed on her face. Then she felt something behind her, causing her to jump.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked.

Magnolia stared in awe at a huge jet black wolf with sky blue eyes.

"I-I can see your spirit wolf."