Rabbit Never Tasted So Good (+18)

Start from the beginning

In a swift motion, Adam carried Rumi by her tights, as the latter held her arms around his neck to find support. Then, the young man made a 180 turn around the bed and placed her down, facing the ceiling supinely.

The positions were inverted now.

As Rumi was catching her breath, Adam proceeded to remove his T-shirt, revealing a toned body the likes of which very few seasoned hunters out there could come close to.

Since he was level 38 now and his strength stat was higher than ever, it was clear at first sight that his muscles were not just for show, a detail that Rumi noticed.

Entranced by his body, the bunny explored Adam's abs and chiseled chest as he lay on top of her. The warrior inside was begging her to fight him, but her desires as a woman overwhelmed her battle bloodlust for the first time in her life.

Adam smiled seductively after seeing this.

He leaned forward and planted a kiss on her forehead, catching her attention back in the process.

" You like what you're seeing?"

The girl did not shy away and responded with a seductive smirk of her own.

" I do~"

Adam nodded satisfied before pulling back.

Rumi appeared to be disappointed, as she was expecting some more kisses from him, but she lacked the time to express her complaints when Adam suddenly demanded in a domineering voice:

" Spread your legs."

A chill ran down Rumi's back.

Being ordered was never something she liked. As an independent woman who loved freedom and a warrior who embraced her wilder side, she abhorred the idea of being bossed around.

But, under the intensity of those green eyes, who was she to comply?

Fueled by a newfound excitement she wasn't conscious of, the bunny opened her legs widely, revealing a beautiful vagina with small traces of cotton-white hair.

The sight of such a spectacle left Adam perplexed. Beyond that cave, laid a divine place only he would reach. A place that would connect them both in body and soul.

Instinct took over as the young man descended into this new Eden.

Taking in the scent of such a sacred place sent a bolt of primal desire down both of the youngsters' spines.

Adam's reaction was due to the scrutinizing anticipation he felt, while the young woman simply reacted to the air on her nether region as a consequence of her lover's insatiable sniffing.

Without further ado, the scarlet-haired boy met his tongue with Rumi's increasingly watery honey pot.

One of his hands wandered around her lonely petal, stimulating the already moaning mess that Rumi represented.

" Aaaaaah!~ Yes! T-that's ...so f-fucking good!!"

Adam mentally laughed at Rumi's words as he focused on his task.

At some point, he stopped exploring Rumi's cave with his tongue and exchanged places with his fingers.

"O-ooooh~That's it !! I'm so c-close~!!"

Like this, Adam alternated his licking and fingering, not allowing Rumi to get accustomed to one or the other.

The constant change of speed and pressure he applied was a maddening display of experience and mastery which the likes of Rumi could do nothing about.