21

Time skip:
6 months after moving in together.
April 22nd, 2024

Idalia woke up and turned over to Chris who was still sleeping. She played with his hair. His eyes slowly opened. "Good morning, meu amor." He smiled. "Good morning."

The two went downstairs and made breakfast in there new home that was in a beautiful neighbourhood by the beach. There house was modern and the backyard was huge. They chose this house because it was big enough to eventually start a family. Chris made some french toast and Idalia helped.

"Im going to practice now." Chris said walking towards the door. Chris was now apart of FC Lisbon making it way easier for him to get to practice.
"Ok, have fun. I love you." Idalia said. Giving him a kiss. "I love you more, be ready to go out around 5:00pm. Dress code is in between casual and dressy." Chris said. "Am I aloud to know were we are going?" Idalia asked with a little smirk on her face. "Nope, it's a surprise date." He said smiling and giving her a kiss. Idalia laughed. "Ill see you later." She said. "See you later, meu amor." He said walking out the door.

Once 4:00pm rolled around, Idalia started getting ready.  She put on a silk skirt and a cute top.  She put on makeup and left her hair down.  While she was upstairs spraying her perfume she heard a knock on the door.  She quickly went downstairs and opened the door to her driver.  "Oh, Hi Mateo." Idalia smiled. "Hello, Idalia. Chris sent me.  I'm taking you to your date."  Mateo told Idalia. Idalia nodded and smiled. She walked to the car and Mateo opened up the door for her. "Thank you." She said to him.

The drive was about 20 minutes and they eventually arrived to a lookout overlooking the ocean.  She got out of the car walked along the little path way to the lookout.  Standing there was Chris with a picnic blanket on the ground and flowers.  She smiled at him. "Chris, your to good to me." She said going up to him and giving him a kiss.  They both sat down. Beside Chris was two glasses and a bottle of Idalias favourite wine.  He poured a glass and handed it too her.  "Thank you, baby." She said taking a sip of her wine.  "So, how was practice?" Idalia asked.  "It was good." Chris said taking a sip of his wine.  "Why are you so quiet?" Idalia said rubbing Chris's knee.  "I'm not." He said smiling and standing up.  He held out his hand too help Idalia up.  "Look how amazing this view is." Idalia said looking out at the ocean as the sun was slowly setting.  "It's beautiful." Chris said but he wasn't looking at the view, he was looking at Idalia.  That was his view.  "Idalia, I love you." Chris said.  "I love you too." She said smiling. "I love how supportive you are of me, I love how kind you are, How you always put everyone else first, I love how talented you are at what you do, how you smile and how you laugh, I love the way you blush whenever I compliment you, I love how your eyes sparkle when you look at me and make me nervous, I love how beautiful you are, I love every single thing about you.  Your the person I want to be with for the rest of my life."  He smiled at her.  She turned to him and gave him a kiss. Thats when he went down on to his knee and reached into his pocket.  He pulled out a little box and opened it up.  Inside was a bautiful diamond ring.  Idalia had her hands over her mouth and was starting to tear up.  "Idalia Rose Pereira, will you marry me?" He asked with a big smile on his face. "Of course" she said putting her hand out. He slipped the ring on her finger and stood up. He hugged her and gave her a kiss. "I love you so much." Idalia said. "I love you more." Chris smiled.

Once they arrived home the house was dark. Chris grabbed Idalias hand and led her to there living room. Once they got to the three steps that lead down into there massive living room the lights switched on. "Surprise!" Everyone yelled. "Oh my gosh!" Idalia said tearing up again. Her friends and family were all standing in a room together. She ran over to her mother and father and gave them hugs. She was crying. "Congratulations sweetheart." Idalias mother said. She went to her friends to say hi and she was even happier when she saw that Chris was able to get all Kylie, Kendall, Gigi, Bella and lily to fly out. "Oh my god!" She said running over to them and giving them all hugs. "I can't believe you guys came!" Idalia said smiling with teary eyes. "We wouldn't ever miss this." Kylie said. "We love you,girl!" Kendall said.
"Idalia!" Idalia heard from a few meters away.
Standing there was Khloe. She went over and gave Khloe a big hug.
"Im so happy for you." Khloe said starting to tear up. They both giggled at themselves both crying. "I love you so much, Idalia." Khloe said. "I love you too!" Idalia said back to khloe.
Then Idalia saw Geo and Chris sr.
"Hi guys!" Idalia said and began talking to them.

Idalia went around to all her guests. She was super happy cause the Karadashian family was able to make it. She had a bunch of family and family friends there too.

The night went on with everyone talking, laughing and drinking. Idalia was so happy that everyone she loved could be there. "Thank you Chris." She said looking over at him sitting beside her. "Anything for you, meu amor."

Authors note:
Yay!! There engaged!
Next chapter will probably be the wedding.
I decided i'm going to end this story at chapters 25.
I already miss writing Chris and Idalia.😭

I will publish the next four chapters in the next week, maybe two. The next four chapters will include the wedding, a media chapter, Idalias pregnancy and there life with children.
Be ready!!

Im going to be starting up a new fanfic so stay tuned!

You guys, I watched the barbie movie and I was like obsessed. I freaking love Ryan gosling he is so funny. But it was actually a really sad movie and I cried. I feel like I could just sort of relate with the whole sexist things towards girls and it really hurt me.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading!!
Please do not forget to vote and comment!!
Love ya'll!!