12

Time skip to the wedding:
July 30th 2023

It had been about a month since geo and Chris sr. Had told Idalia that they were engaged.  They planned there wedding really quickly considering that they had only a month.  Idalia would be one of geo's bridesmaids and the others were her friends.  Geo's maid of honour would be her sister, Ivana.

They were all staying at a beautiful hotel where the wedding would be.

Today was the rehearsal dinner and everyone had flown to Greece for the wedding weekend.  The room was filled with friends and family of the soon to be married couple.  The bridal party was dressed in green sun dresses and they were all at their assigned seats.  Idalias being at a table with some of Chris sr.s friends and geo's friends who she was getting along with really well. Chris jr. Was with some of his friends at another table but him and Idalia had been making contact all night.  They talked for a little but then Idalia went back to her table to eat dinner which was being served.

Idalia was talking to one of Geo's friends, Elena.  "Oh my god, two months ago I would have never Imagined myself talking to Idalia Pereira.  I don't mean to make you uncomfortable but you are like my Idol." Elena laughed and Idalia laughed too. "Literally, same" Mamen, another one of Geo's friends.  Idalia just laughed, she was used to this kind of thing.  "So whats going on with you and junior?"  Elena asked.  One of Chris jr.s friends, Marcelo gave Elena a look.  "What do you mean?"  Idalia said.  "Are you guys like a thing."  Mamen said making Idalia a bit uncomfortable. Right as Mamen said that Idalia felt hands on her shoulder's. "Guys, stop harassing Idalia."  Which Idalia realized it was Geo.  "They are just friends." Geo added as Idalia nodded.  "I'm gonna go fix my lip gloss."  Idalia said as she stood up. "I will come with you." Geo said linking arms with Idalia.  "I'm sorry about my friends, they are just obsessed with the Idol."  Geo said letting out a giggle.  "It's okthat didn't really bother me. It was more the thing about Chris." Idalia said. As they walked into the door of the women's bathroom that was empty.  "Yeah." Geo  said in an  understanding tone.  "And I don't like him more than a friend." Idalia said.  Geo gave Idalia the: i know your lying look.  "Are you sure."  Geo said.  "I don't know." Idalia said as the girls fixed their hair and re did their lip gloss.  "Ok, I have to tell you something that you can't tell anyone."  Idalia said as geo nodded quickly.  "When we were in Manchester after dinner that one night we almost kissed."  Idalia said.  "Oh my god!"  Geo said sort of jumping up and down.  "Yeah, but then I backed out and I regret it."  Idalia explained.  "Ok, he definitely likes you cause he non stop talks about you and always has that cute little smile when I bring up your name, Would you ever go for him?"  Geo asked making Idalia blush.  "I don't know.  It sort of feels unfair because I dated Charles and then told him I wanted space from a relationship."  Idalia told her friend as Geo nodded. "But it feels different with Chris."  Idalia said as they started to walk out of the bathroom.  "Ok, talk to him."  Geo suggested.  "No, It would make things so awkward."  Idalia said. 
"Ok, lets stop talking about it cause I don't want someone to hear. Plus this is your weekend you shouldn't be match making." Idalia said. "Girl, this is what I live for." Geo said as they both laughed and went to their seats.

The rest of the night everyone was talking, laughing and drinking.  Idalia was a bit buzzed by the end of the night.  People were starting to leave and Idalia was walking through the hotel garden when she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Hey" chris jr. Said.  "Hi" Idalia said smiling at the sight of him. "Did you have fun?" Chris asked as they walked into the hotel lobby.  "Yeah, it was great!" Idalia said. "Are you drunk?" Chris asked laughing. "Pffft, No." Idalia said giggling.  Chris just shook his head laughing and wrapped his arm around her as they continued walking.  "Lets get you to your room."  Chris said. 

Once they managed to get up to Idalia's room they opened up her door.  "Thank you." Idalia said standing in the door way looking at Chris.  "For what?" He said with a silly smile on his face.  "Just for being you." Idalia said putting her hand on his chest. "Your welcome." He said laughing but slightly blushing too.  "Sober up cause the big day is tomorrow."  Chris said. "Good night, Chris" Idalia said.  "Good night" Idalia said as Chris stepped away and Idalia lightly closed her door. 

Idalia showered and took off her makeup. She got into a pair of silk pyjama shorts and a baggy taylor swift shirt.  She took an advil hoping it would make her better for tomorrow and got into her bed and turned off the lights.  She couldn't stop thinking about Chris and his eyes.  The way he looked at her made her get butterflies even just thinking about it.  She soon drifted off to sleep.

Authors note:
Ok.... Its starting to get interesting.  I like the length of this chapter. It wasn't to long but it wasn't to short.

I will release the wedding chapter probably tomorrow so be ready!!

Omg have you guys seem the American eagle shirts with team belly, Conrad and Jeremiah from  The summer I turned pretty. I need all of them right now.

Thanks for reading!
Please don't forget to vote and comment!!
Love ya'll!!