7

Idalia got up around 10:00am.  She was nervous to go downstairs and see Chris.  After the way she left the pool last night after they almost kissed she was sort of embarrassed.  Today Chris was raking her somewhere and he had said to take a swim suit with her.  Instead of having to change where ever they were going Idalia just put it under jean shorts and a cute top.  Before she went downstairs she face timed Khloe and told her everything.  "Oh my god, do you like him?" She asked.  "No. Yes. I don't know."  Idalia answered.  "It seems like you do."  Khloe told her friend.  "Yeah i'm not sure.  Hey Kourt!" Idalia said as she saw Kourtney through the phone listening to the conversation. "Hey Dali.  Tell me the boy drama!"  Kourtney said making Khloe and Idalia laugh.

When she was done on the phone she went downstairs.  "Hey" chris said finishing up his breakfast.  "I made you some breakfast." He added.  "I'm not to hungry, but thank you" Idalia said.  "Are we gonna talk about what happened last night?" Chris asked making the tension grow.  "Uh, yeah.  Do you want to just forget about it.  I mean, i dont want things to be awkward." Idalia said.  "Um, yeah for sure." Chris said nodding his head.  "Ok, great."  Idalia said.  But it wasn't.  It was the total opposite of great.  Idalia wished she could go back in time.  "So where are we going" Idalia asked.  "Its a surprise."  Chris said with a smirk on his face as Idalia giggled.

The drive was not short but not too long.  They soon pulled into a parking lot to a beach.  A big sign said ruby falls.  "My dad used to take our family here sometimes, its a lot of fun." Chris said as they got out of the car.  He led them to a beautiful view of the ocean from a cliff.  "This is beautiful." Idalia said as she admired the view while chris admired her.  Chris took off his shirt which left him just in his swim suit.  "You have your swimsuit on under there?" Chris asked "yup, ill take off my shorts when were down at the beach." Idalia said.  "Your gonna need to take it off now unless you want to jump in the water with them on."  Chris laughed.  Idalia gave him a look.  "There is no way I'm jumping off of this cliff."  Idalia said.  "You'll land in water and it's not that high.  You can go on my back." Chris said because he knew if Idalia just held his hand she wouldn't jump in.  "Just get on my back. Its ok" chris said walking over to Idalia.  Idalia took off her shorts and top leaving her in her swimsuit.  "Let me just go put this in the car." She said grabbing her and Chris's cloths.  When she walked back she got onto Chris's back.  "Chris i'm scared" she said holding on to him super tight and put her face into his neck as he walked over to the edge.  "It's ok, Ali, I've got you."  He said.  "Ill count us down.  1.. 2.. 3..." he said and jumped.   Once they had gotten to the surface of the water idlia was laughing.  "That was so crazy!" She said giggling.   Chris just laughed at her.

after swimming at the beach all day, they went back to the house. "Thanks Chris, that was fun" Idalia said as they walked in the door. "I'm really tired. I think I'm gonna go to bed" Chris said. "Ok, good night" Idalia said as he started to walk upstairs.

Idalia hung up her swimsuit in the laundry room and went upstairs to shower. She got into some pyjamas and laid down in her bed.

Instagram:

Liked by louishamilton and 16,827,019 mord

Idaliapereira:❤️⚽️🥅

View all 1,827,193 comments

Georginarodrigez:💗
(IdaliaPereira:💗

User6:omg is she with Chris?

User10: why is she in Manchester ?

User5: are they dating now?

Authors note:

This chapter is super cute i really like it. I think that this will be my last chapter until Thursday cause i'm flying to Europe and i'm not really sure how the whole time difference thing will be.

I'm going to make a lot pf chapters in my notes app while i'm on the plane so there will be lots of new chapters this week and next week.

Question of the chapter is: If you could be in a fan fic, what fan fic would it be?

Please vote and comment!!
Love ya'll!!