Bonus 1

"Luca and Franchesca, this is the last time I'm going to ask!"  Idalia yelled downstairs while she put on her hoop earrings.  "Fine, I'll get ready now."  10 year old Luca said and rolled his eyes.   "Franchesca you too!"  Idalia yelled to her daughter who was watching TV.  "Ok!"  Frany yelled back.  7 year old cami was getting ready with her nanny. 
They were getting ready for Chris's 32nd birthday.
Chris was currently out with his friends, Idalia insisted her went out so that they could decorate the house and getting ready for the surprise party.

She made sure that her kids all looked nice before guests arrived.  She took some cute pictures of the three by the pool.  Soon, guests started coming.  She had convinced Khloe to fly down from LA but not the rest of the family.  But they would all go on Chris's birthday trip to Cancun. 

Idalias whole family had made it and so had Chris's.
Idalia had gotten a text from Marlon, Chris's friend that they were pulling into the driveway.  "He's here everybody!" Idalia yelled to all the people crowded in the living room.

Chris walked in and everyone yelled "surprise!"  He had the biggest smile on his face.  Everyone said hello to him and he went around thanking everyone for coming.

"Dad, do you like the party?" Camila asked.  "I love it cami!"  Chris said picking up his daughter and giving her a kiss.  Khloe and Idalia were sitting and talking while sipping on some wine.  "Hows true and Tatum?"  Idalia asked her friend.  "Oh, they're good. They miss there tia Idalia."  Khloe responded.  "I miss them too, after Cancun I want to take Chris and the kids to LA and visit everyone."  Idalia said.  "Yeah, but Oh my god am I Glad that Cancun  is not a kids trip and it's just the adults." Khloe laughed.  "Honey me too!"  Idalia giggled. 

Chris walked up to the girls sitting on the couch.  "Hey ladies."  He said smiling.  "Hey." They both said.  "Khloe, do you mind if I talk to my wife?"  He laughed.  "She's all yours!"  She said standing up and going to talk to other people.  Chris sat down on the couch and put his arm around his wife.  "Thank you so much for this party."  He kissed her.  "I love you."  He said kissing her again on the cheek.  "I love you too."  She smiled.

They all soon had dinner and then guests started to go home. Once everyone had finally left it was pretty late. "Time for bed guys." Chris told his three kids who were sitting on the couch watching barbie. "But pai, we don't have school tomorrow." Franny said. "Yes but Luca has soccer tomorrow morning." Idalia told her daughter. "Ok." Franny said getting up and going upstairs. "You too Luca." Chris said as he picked up Cami.

Chris and Idalia got the kids ready for bed and tucked each of them in. They finally got them all to bed. Idalia took a shower and got in Pyjamas. Chris did the same. He kissed her goodnight and they both went to sleep in each other's arms.

Authors note:
Ahhhhhhh
I really missed this.

I hope you guys liked this. I thought i would hustle do something short and cute. Ive really been missing this story!

I'm definitely gonna make more bonus chapters eventually. This was just very random.

Thanks for reading!
Please cote and comment!
Love you guys🩷🩷