20

Idalia woke up with a throbbing headache. "Shit" she said rubbing her eyes. She checked her phone. It was 12:00pm. She got up, went downstairs and took an Advil. She went to the living room and found Chris in there watching the summer I turned pretty with a blanket covering him. Idalia tried not to laugh. "What are you watching?" Idalia said giggling. Chris was startled. "Oh, uh. Just catching up on some episodes." He said. "Ok." Idalia nodded and laughed again.
"How are you feeling?" He asked.
"Like shit, but I took an advil so, ill be fine. Want to order food?" She said
"Yeah, sure." Chris said.
Idalia walked over to the couch and sat next to Chris.
She out her head on his chest and he put his arm around her.

The two spent the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling. There flight would be tomorrow morning.

Idalia woke up in the middle of the night breathing heavy. She had just woken up from a nightmare.
She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Chris woke up and sat up too. "Whats wrong, are you ok?" He asked her rubbing her back. "Yeah, i'm ok. It was just a nightmare." She said. "Ok" Chris responded.
Idalia laid back down and Chris did too. He pulled her into him and put an arm around her so she knew she was safe.

The couple got up early to go to the airport. Idalia was sad to leave so soon but she had to get back to Portugal. They drove to the airport and soon were on there jet. The flight was long but the couple never got bored of talking to each other.
"So, do you remember what happened after we came back from the club the other night." Chris laughed.
"No, should I?" Idalia giggled. "I think it's best you don't." Chris said as Idalia nodded and giggled.

During the flight Idalia decided to post on her Instagram.

Instagram:

Liked by taylorswift and 18,179,917 more

IdaliaPereira: I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22💖

View all 2,180,830 comments

Zendaya: happy birthday my love💗
IdaliaPereira: thank you💗

Khloekardashian: most beautiful girl💋
IdaliaPereira: literally you💋

Christianoronaldojr: 😍
IdaliaPereira: ❤️

User27: not the Taylor swift lyrics🤭

User90: I wish I was Idalia😭

Ones they arrived in Portugal they drove to Chris's house.  "I need to go get things from my house tomorrow." Idalia said looking over to Chris beside her in the car.  "Were always going back and forth between my place and yours, why don't we just move in together." Chris said.  Idalia did not expect that from him.  "Do you really want to?" Idalia asked. "Of course I really want too." Chris replied.  "Ok, lets move in together."  Idalia smiled.

Authors note:
This was kind of a filler chapter but still cute!
For out next chapter I'm probably going to do a bit of a time skip and maybe a media chapter coming up if there is enough room left in the book.

Ill probably update in the next few days.

Guys omg I got Eras tickets.  Im so excited!!
Me and my friend are going as enchanted and lover.
Me as Enchanted ofc.

Thanks for reading!
Please vote and comment!
Love ya'll!!