13

The wedding day:
Idalia woke up to her alarm with a massive headache "shit." She said to herself.  She got out of bed and got on her slippers.  She heard a knock on her door, she ran to the door to get it.  It was Chris and he had a tray of food.  A small cup of yogurt, toast, a cup of water and two Advil pills. "I figured you'd be hungover." Chris laughed a little. He walked in and put the tray on the table. He turned to Idalia as she walked over to him and just hugged him.  "Your the best." She said into his neck.  She loved how much he cared about her and how thoughtful he was.  "When do you have to start getting ready?" She asked as she pulled away.  "Soon, I have to go shower."  Chris said. "Ok, same. Ill see you later." She said as Chris smiled at her and head out the door.

Idalia showered and got into her robe.  The bridal party we're supposed to go downstairs and get there makeup done and get into there dresses.

Ones Idalia's makeup was done it was time to get in there dresses.  They all had saje green silk slip dresses that made each of them look beautiful. 

Soon, It was time for geo to come out in her dress.
When she came out everyone gasped and awed.  "You look gorgeous." Everyone was saying.

It was soon time for the ceremony.  It was on the beach. The bridal party and the groomsmen got into there pairs to walk down the isle. Idalia walked over to Chris.  "You look so beautiful."  Chris said looking at Idalia and smiling.  "You don't look so bad yourself." Idalia said blushing.  The ceremony started.  The flower girl first, then was the bridal party.  They all stood where they we're supposed to and then Chris.sr started walking down the isle.
Soon after that, it was Geo with her mother.  She look beautiful in her dress. 

The ceremony happened and soon it was the reception.  They all listened to speeches from the maid of honour, best man and parents of the happy couple. They had dinner and soon people were on the dance floor.  

Idalia, Ivana, geo, Chris. Sr, Chris jr, and other people were dancing to titi me pregunto by bad bunny.  "Im gonna go get another drink." Geo said. "Ill come with."  Ivana said leaving Idalia dancing.  Ivana and Geo winked at each other walking over to the DJ.  "Hey, can you play dress by Taylor Swift?" Ivana asked the DJ. "Sure." The DJ said back trying to speak over the music.  Ivana and Geo walked back to the dance floor and Dress started playing.  Everyone found there partner to dance with except for Idalia and Chris.  "want to dance?"  Chris asked her holding out his hand.  "Sure." Idalia said nervously.  Chris put his hand on Idalia's hips and Idalia put her hands around his neck.  Looking over his shoulder she saw Ivana and Geo giggling.  Idalia gave them the : I know what you did look.  Idalia looked up at Chris.  They didn't say anything the whole song, they just looked into each others eyes and took in the moment.  As the song came to an end,  Idalia placed a kiss on his cheek. 

Authors note:
This was so adorable!!
The wedding night isn't over, I'm going to continue this chapter probably tomorrow or the day after.  This was just part 1.

Did you guys hear that Daniel Ricardo was loaned to Alphatauri?  Wrong choice in my opinion.  At least he is back on the grid.

Thanks for reading!
Please do not forget to vote and comment!!
Love ya'll!!