2

The break up:
November, 2022

"Idalia come back!"  Charles said in a firm voice as he grabbed Idalias wrist as she tried to walk out of his hotel room Charles was staying at to visit her in LA. As she turned around she saw tears forming up in Charles' eyes.  Seeing him in pain made her upset and soon she was crying too.  "Charles I can't do this right now" idalia said.  "We don't have to, just come in and sit. Ok?" Charles said as idalia walked in the room and slowly sat on the edge of the bed.  Charles sat next to her on the bed.  They didn't talk. They just sat there for 20 minutes in silence staring at the ground.  "I care about you"   Charles said.  Idalia looked up at him and his eyes were red.  "Im sorry" Idalia slowly said.   Charles got down on to his knees Infront of Idalia and put his hands on her thighs.  Idalia was still looking down as Charles tried to look her in the eye.  "We can work things out together idalia. I know we can" Charles said hoping that idalia would change her mind.  "Its not that Charles.  Your too good to me and you deserve better.  Your the right person but right now for me its the wrong time ."  Idalia said now looking him in the eye.  There faces were now close.  Idalia slowly leaned in for a kiss. As there lips touched Charles knew that it would be the last kiss they would share.  Once they slowly pulled away they had more tears in there eyes.  "Im sorry" Charles whispered as they were still close.   "Don't be" idalia whispered back.  Idalia got up and started to walk out the door.  Before she closed the door she gave Charles one last look and then slowly walked out. As she walked down the hotel hall way she wiped her tears. It was officially over.

Present day:
May,2023

7 months ago today was Idalia and Charles break up.  Idalia tried not to think about it because if she had to tell the truth she regretted leaving him.  He was so good to her and loved her but she needed to focus on work.  Things happen for a reason.  As idalia started to pack up her suit cases with her cloths she yawned.  It was 3:00am and she had to pack to go on her trip to Milan.  She was to tired to pack  since she got back late from a shoot but she needed to get things done.  She got into a pair of skims leggings and a TNA sweatshirt and put on a pair of sneakers.  She was going to a D&G x skims show and she was excited to see Kim who had been working on this show for a while.  She was also excited to see Khloe and Kris who would be attending the show.   Kris was her best friend Kylie's mother. Idalia loved kris and when she would go to LA to work she would always spend time at there family home.  All Kylie's 4 sisters were super nice and she especially got along with Khloe.  Once idalia was done packing she brought her Lougage downstairs and ate some breakfast.  Not much longer after that, her driver was here.  She opened her door.  "Hi, how are you" her driver said.  "Tired" she said letting out a laugh.  It was only 4 days after the meeting they had about going to Milan and idalia already had to go.  She never had notice and not a lot of things were up to her. As her driver put all her bags into the car idalia got into the car. 

They were soon at the airport where idalia would be taking her jet.  All her bags were loaded and then she saw Khloe and Kris who would be flying out with her to Milan from Portugal since they were there already to visit some friends. "Hi!" Khloe said "Omg Hi!"  Idalia said back giving Kris and Khloe a hug.  As they got on the plane they started talking about the show and how Kim was already in Milan  preparing for the show.

Instagram: