4

Idalia was really excited to see Chris. The pair had gotten super close over the past month even though they've known each other for a while.  they were always calling and texting. They would be flying to the UK together from Portugal since they both lived there.

When Idalia got to her house in Portugal she immediately went to bed. She started to hire people and stylists to pack and unpack for her since she always traveled. Idalia woke up in the middle of the night and shot up in her bed. She was out of breath. She looked down on the bed sheets and saw she had started her period. Idalia hated whenever she had it. Her cramps were awful and she had cramps for a whole week. She turned on her lamp and showered. She got into a fresh pair of pyjamas and slept in one of her guest bed room knowing that she would clean it up tomorrow.

In the morning when she woke up she face timed her mother. " hi mama". Idalia said smiling. "Hello, how are you" her mother said smiling back. "I'm good" Idalia said. "I heard from Georgina that you and Chris were going to Manchester together" said her mom. "Yes mama" idalia said. "Don't you think that is kind of weird its just you two." Idalias mother said. Idalias mother always had a way of adding to her stress and making Idalia overthink. But the thing was, Idalia didn't know it would just be her and Chris. She thought Geo and the whole family would be going with them. But idalia tried not to think about it that much. The boy and her were just friends going on a trip together, she thought to herself. Idalia and her mom continued talking until she told her mom she had to go. Her mom kept on going on and blabbering about idalias aunt.

Idalia did some work on her computer, soon after that she dropped her dog off at her dog sitters house.
She would be staying in Manchester for two weeks and was leaving tomorrow night. The last time she went to the UK it was winter and was super cold. She was happy it was summer and that it was hot out so she could experience the city in better weather.

The next Morning she went to her gym. She did some workouts and then got ready for the day. She put on a cute but comfy outfit for the plane and made sure everything was packed correctly.

At around 9:20 pm her driver came to pick her up. The drive to the airport was about 30 minutes. When she got there she boarded Chris's jet and the flight attendants brought in her bags. As she walked up the steps of the plane and walked into the medal door she saw Chris. As he laid his eyes on her he smiled. "Hi,ali" he said hugging her. He wrapped his hands around her waist making idalia blush. "Ali is a new one" idalia said as the both pulled away from the hug. "Yeah" Chris let out a little laugh. Idalia was only ever used to being called Idalia or Dali. She likes that Chris called her Ali. As they both sat down they started talking. Soon, The plane took off and they were in the air. "So what are our plans?" Idalia asked. "Well the first day we can just settle in and the next day is my game. My manager booked private seating for you and Georgina and my dad who are just flying out for two nights to watch my game and have dinner with us. Once they leave it'll just be us two. I have a few dinners planed and we can just hang around the city." Chris said. "That sounds great, i cant wait to see geo." Idalia said happily. "My house is about a 25 minute drive outside the city. Its really nice and quiet." Chris said as Idalia nodded. She knew what he meant by saying it was quiet. The two had both been famous from such a young age and there is always people all up in their business. They didn't have a normal teenage life. The two continued talking and giggling endlessly with out any pauses in there conversation. There was always something to talk about. They got along really well. Eventually, the pair went to sleep tired from laughing.

Idalia woke up about an hour later and looked over at Chris who was watching her.  "Were you watching me sleep?" She sorta laughed and said with a weird face.  "No" he said trying to make it seem like he was doing something else.   "I get it, I'm really pretty." Idalia joked.  "Yeah, you are."  Chris said in a more serious tone.  Idalia switched the conversation to hide the awkwardness that filled the room.  "We land soon i think."  "Yeah." 

The rest of the flight was mainly silence.  Idalia  decided to pull out her book and read for the rest of the flight.  Chris subtlety admired her while she read her book.  Idalia didn't notice. 

When they landed the flight attendants loaded their suitcases into Chris's land rover SUV.  Chris opened the door  of the passenger seat for Idalia.  "Thanks" she smiled at him. 

The drive was about a half hour to his house.  The whole drive they listened to the radio.  "Idalia Pereira was nominated for an Oscar Award for her Outstanding Performance in Fast X. She was nominated for actress of the year." The radio spoke.  "Oh my god I didn't even know." Idalia said smiling as she pulled out her phone and realized her manager and friends had sent her texts.  "That's amazing!" Chris said smiling at idalia. 

It was 12:30am when they arrived at Chris's house.  It was really big and had a massive garage where he kept his car collection.  Nothing idalia wasn't used too. 

When they got inside Chris's employee's brought in their suitcases and led idalia to her room.  "Good night" she said to Chris.  "Good night" He said back and sent her a smile.  Idalia got ready for bed and turned off her lights.  Idalia did the usual and pulled out her phone to post something on instagram then went to bed.

Instagram:

Like by taylorswift and 28,297,918 more

Idaliapereira: i feel like all i post is travel photos😭

View all 1,827,827 comments

User81:its ok girl we love it!

User99: Prada and channel filled suit case is so iconic

User16:im pretty sure she is with Christiano
  (User87: yeah he posted the same plane photo on his story

Authors note:

1.hope you guys liked that,  I wrote down on my notes app a bunch of events that are going to happen throughout the story.  Its gonna get interesting and im super excited.

2.I want to start asking questions at the end of chapters. Kind of like a question of the day i guess.  Let me know if you think its a good idea.

3.also i decided at the end of chapters i would tell you when the next one is coming out. The next chapter will come out tomorrow.

Please vote!!
Love ya'll!!