Idalia pereira

Wikipedia:

Description:Age: 21 years oldDate of birth: august 19thCareer: Model/actressMother: Amelia pereira  Father: Emanuel pereiraNet worth: 175M euros Movies:  Fast X                Avatar 2                Wakanda forever                Creed           ...

Description:
Age: 21 years old
Date of birth: august 19th
Career: Model/actress
Mother: Amelia pereira
Father: Emanuel pereira
Net worth: 175M euros
Movies: Fast X
Avatar 2
Wakanda forever
Creed
The fall out
Little women
Black swan
TV shows: growing pains
The idol
Background: Portuguese
From: Lisbon, Portugal
Friends:Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, lily rose Depp.
Instagram followers: 228M

Career and life:
Idalia has been acting since she was a child and has grown in fame since than and is a world known star. She was born in Portugal and has lives there her whole life. She travels frequently and owns homes and properties around the world. But since she was 18 has been going back and forth between LA for work and became very close with the Hadid and Jenner sisters through modelling. She is the face of Versace and Dolce&Gabbana. Many people know her for her major role in black swan and little women.

Love life:
Idalia has had many relationships, her most serious relationship was with the formula 1 driver Charles Leclerc. The two split November of 2022 and it is unknown why the couple ended there relationship.