8

Idalia woke up with a terrible headache. She went downstairs in her pyjamas and grabbed some water. "Hey, are you ok?" Chris asked. "You don't look to well." He added. "I feel kind of sick." Idalia replied. "Do you want some Advil or something?" Chris asked. "Yes please" Idalia said. Chris handed her the Advil. Idalia put the pill in her mouth and took it no problem.  "I'm sorry but I don't think I can go out today."  Idalia said with a sorry look on her face.  "That's ok, We can just order in food and watch a movie."  Chris told Idalia.  "You can go out and do your own thing if you want." Idalia said to Chris.   "No, I'm staying with you. Your sick and you need to be taken care of." Chris said. "Ok" Idalia said back.

The pair did a  movie marathon.  After they finished watching spider man Chris suggested watching don't worry darling.  About an hour into the movie there were some scary parts. Idalia gasped when she saw what happened causing her to move closer to Chris.  "It's  ok." Chris laughed slightly as he put his arm around Idalia. 

The two spent the whole day watching movies so they decided to go to bed.  Chris walked Idalia to her room.  "Thank you for taking care of me today" Idalia said to him.  "Its no problem."  Chris answered.   "You feel better now?" Chris said.  Idalia nodded.  "Good."  Chris said.  "Good night" idalia and smiled at him.  Her smile is gorgeous he thought to himself.  He loved her smile and that even though she was sick she still could light up everyones day.

Chris lay in his bed not being able to sleep thinking about Idalia.  How beautiful she was.  He loved her and she loved him too.  She just didn't know she loved him, but he knew he did.

Instagram:

Liked by kendalljenner and 17,927,263 more

Idaliapereira:im sick😭😭

View all 8,817,011 comments

Khloekardashien:hope you feel better babe❤️
   (IdaliaPereira:thanks babe❤️

User19:poor Idalia

User01:what a pretty bath tub. Why cant my house be like that😭

User0:why does Idalia have the most  random  posts  lol

Authors note:
Tysm for 400 reads guys <3

I got to Europe yesterday and the place we are staying has really bad wifi so i can't publish anything unless the signal is good so i have to wait to publish this.  Thank god im only staying here for four more days, then we are moving to a different air bnb. but on the plane i wrote a  bunch of chapters on the plane so i will try to release more this week. 

Expect the next chapter tomorrow or the day after. There is a chance i won't publish one tomorrow.

Question of the chapter: what is your favourite Lana Del Rey song?
Mine is mariners apartment complex but it changes everyday depending on how I am feeling.

Please vote and comment!!
Love ya'll