5

As Idalia drove to the stadium Chris would be playing at she looked out the window and admired the city.  She was wearing one of Chris's old jerseys that he gave her for the game and a pair of jeans. When she got to the private entrance to the stadium she saw geo and Chris Sr. Waiting for her.  "Hi!"  Geo and idalia said at the same time giving each other a suffocating hug.  Idalia gave Chris Sr. A hug too. "Ive missed you." Geo said putting her arm around Idalia's shoulders.  "I missed you to,babes" Idalia said as they started to walk in as Chris Sr. Walked behind them while there security guards followed. "You know, Chris Jr. Was really excited to have you here." Geo said as idalia slightly blushed. They continued talking on there way in.

Once they had gotten inside the stadium where they would have private seating they took there seats.
Chris Sr. Was talking about how proud he was of his son. Soon, the teams started coming out. First was the other team and they lined up. Then was Chris's team. As they walked out Idalia spotted Chris. They walked on to the field and lined up. Chris waved at idalia and idalia waved back making them both blush.

Soon the game started. Manchester was playing well and they were currently winning 1-2. The game ended and Manchester had won!

When idalia saw Chris she ran up to him and hugged him. "You played so well!" She laughed. "Thanks, your my good luck charm." Chris said. Idalia smiled. Chris sr. Same up to his son and patted him on the back. "Well done" he said. Chris jr. Smiled and hugged him and geo. "How about we go grab some dinner?" Geo suggested. Everyone agreed and they got into there cars. The team would be going to dinner together but Chris never went. He never really liked the people on his team. Idalia and Chris jr. Drove together and geo drove with Chris sr. In there own car.

Authors note:

1.sorry guys i know its a short chapter its just kind of filler so sorry about that.

2. Ive been kind of busy cause ive been packing for vacation but its a long plane ride so i will definitely be writing lots of drafts on the plane. Get ready for lots of chapters.

3. Im going to make another chapter tomorrow and possibly the day after.

4. Do you guys like Olivia Rodrigo's new song vampire? I really like it and have been listening to it a lot lol.

Please vote and comment!
Love ya'll!!