19

Idalia was getting ready to head to the airport where she would be taking her private jet to LA.  It was her birthday party this weekend and she would be spending her birthday there and having a party with all  her friends.

It had been a few days since Idalia and Chris had told the public they were dating.
There were many headlines about it and she had gotten many questions about it.
This weekend she would just enjoy her birthday with her friends and boyfriend, she thought to herself.

On the plane, Idalia cuddled with Chris as he played with her hair.  It was a long flight so the couple slept most of the flight.

Once they were in LA  they went to Idalia's house.  It was the middle of the night and the pair were exhausted. Idalia got into her pyjamas and made sure her suit case was organized. 
She kept cloths in LA but she had a specific party dress to wear for her birthday tomorrow night.

"Im so tired." Chris said stepping out if Idalia's bathroom in her room.  Chris plopped down onto Idalia's bed and put his head on her chest since she was lying down.  "Me too." Idalia said back.  Idalia started playing with his hair.  Chris started kissing her neck then stopped and looked her in the eyes.  "I'm a little nervous to meet your friends."  Chris said to her looking straight down at Idalia.  "Why?" Idalia asked. "Well what if they don't like me." Chris said. "My parents loved you so my friends will 100% love you.  And plus, if they don't love you they are going to have to deal with it because I love you."  Idalia told Chris. Chris tucked a strand of hair behind Idalias ear and kissed her.  "One minute" chris said and leaned over to her bed side table to turn off the lights.  He continued to kiss Idalia.

When Idalia woke up and turned to look at Chris. She played with his hair while he was sleeping.  She kissed his cheek, put on a shirt and got up.  She opened the blinds and got dressed.  She put on a pair of jeans and a white skims top.  She did some skin care and a bit of makeup.  When she walked back to her room Chris was awake.  "Happy birthday, meu amor." He said walking over to her.  He gave her a hug and kissed her.  "Thank you, baby" She said smiling at him.  "Here's your present." He said handing her a box.  She opened it up and lying inside of it was a beautiful diamond necklace.  "Chris, it's gorgeous. Thank you so much, I love you."  She said giving him another hug.  "I love you more." He said.

Idalia got calls from her parents, grandparents, and cousins wishing her happy birthday.  She also got a call from Kylie who wasn't able to attend her birthday since she was away with stormi, Arie and travis. Kylie wished her a happy 22nd birthday and stormi and Arie said hi too. Her and Chris went out for birthday brunch. While they were leaving brunch they got crowded by paparazzi. Idalia and Chris handled it well. They ignored their questions and walked through the crowd with no problem. There security helped them hold back the paparazzi.

When they were home, Idalia started getting ready. Her party would be starting at 5:00 and it was 2:00.
She did her makeup and her hair which took about an hour and a half. Then she got into her Versace party dress.

Her dress:

Once she was ready she headed downstairs

Once she was ready she headed downstairs. "You look hot." Chris told her. "So do you." She smiled and blushed a little. Chris was wearing black pants, a black button up shirt and jordans. "We should get going soon." Chris said and Idalia nodded.

Once they were at the club Idalias birthday party would be at she could already here the music from the outside. Her and Chris walked in hand and hand. When she walked in heads turned and everyone yelled "Happy Birthday!!" Idalia smiled. She made sure to say hi to everyone. She introduced Chris to everyone at the party. She saw Lily, Kendall, Bella and Gigi. "Oh my god, Hi!" Idalia said running to hug her closest friends. "We missed you." "Happy birthday!" "Hey, babes!" They all spoke at once. Idalia laughed and hugged each one of them. "Guys, I would like to introduce you to Chris." Idalia said. "Hi, nice to meet you." Chris said shaking each of there hands. "Nice to finally meet you." Kendall said. "Hi" bella said. "Nice to meet you." Lily said. "Hi!" Gigi said.

After Idalia got caught up with her friends she decided to go get some drinks. On her way she spotted Khloe. "Khloe!" Idalia said as she hugged her. "Happy birthday, girl!" Khloe said smiling. "Thank you, you've met Chris before. Right?"
Idalia asked. "Yes, of course, how are you?" Khloe turned to Chris. "Im good how are you." Chris said. "Im good!" Khloe replied. "Im gonna go get a drink." Idalia said. Once khloe knew Idalia was gone she turned back to Chris. "So Idalia, she's great. Hey?" Khloe told Chris. "I know she amazing." Chris responded. "Shes happy with you, i know she is. I can see it in the way she looks at you and the way she acts. She loves you." Khloe said. What she just said made Chris's heart warm. "I love her too." Chris said smiling looking to Idalia at the bar chatting with her friends.  "Listen to me though, Idalia has always been like a sister to me.  I was always taking care of her when she would come here for work and me and her are very close. If you ever, ever hurt her I will come for you. Understand." Khloe said.  "I understand." Chris laughed. "Good" Khloe responded.  "I would never ever hurt her. Trust me." Chris said.

The rest of the night was filled with dancing, drinking and laughing.  At around 2:00am the party was coming to an end. Idalia thanked all her guests and friends for coming and said her goodbyes.
"Ready to go?" Idalia asked Chris. Chris nodded and grabbed Idalia's hand.  They had Idalias driver driving them since they both drank. Chris only had two shots so he was ok but Idalia was pretty buzzed.

Once they were home Idalia had taken of her heels and Chris carried her to her room.  He put her on to the bed.  He grabbed makeup remover and cotton pads from her bathroom and started gently wiping of her makeup. She was staring to fall asleep.  "Do you ever think about marriage?" Idalia mumbled. Chris could tell she was half asleep. "Yeah sometimes, do you?"  Chris replied. "Yup, I do. And ill get married and have kids. I always pictured having kids and my kids having an amazing father. You would be a good dad."  Idalia said still mumbling.  Usually this kind of conversation would make Chris nervous or scared with other girls but for some reason he was totally ok with it. He liked it.  He wanted to be with Idalia for the rest of his life and be the husband she dreamed about eventually.  "I think you would be a good mom." Chris said. Idalia laughed.  "I love you." She said smiling. "I love you more."  Chris said finishing up with the makeup remover.  He got up and put it away and got out her pyjamas.  He unzipped her dress. He slipped it off her shoulders.  "Someone wants something." Idalia laughed. "You are drunk, we can't do that right now" Chris laughed. 
He slipped of her dress and helped her get into pyjamas.
He walked her to the bathroom so she could brush her teeth. 
He brought her to the bed and out her under the covers.  Once her head it the pillow she was asleep so quick.
Chris got ready for bed and turned off the lights. He rubbed Idalias back and soon fell asleep.

Authors note:
I freakin love this chapter so much.
Might be one of my favourite chapters of this fanfic.
I like that it's longer.

Im trying to update more now. I have 10 more chapters left to write for this fanfic.
I will probably update in the next few days.

Im going to see drake and 21 savage in October and I'm so excited!
My favourite drake song is knife talk. Its really good.
Whats yours?

Tysm for reading!
Please vote and comment!
Love ya'll!!