3

Idalia woke up to her alarm and got ready to go to the gym with Khloe. She grabbed a water bottle and went down to the hotel gym. "Hey, girl" idalia greeted Khloe as she walked in. "Hey, Dali!"
Khloe said back. Dali was short for Idalia and her close friends called her that.  The pair started to workout Khloe was on the stair master and idalia was walking on the treadmill beside her.  "Guess who i ran into last night" idalia said with a smirk knowing she would make Khloe excited.  "Omg! Who?"   "I ran into Chris"idalia said giggling. "My mother?"  Khloe said with a funny look on her face.
"No the guy that im sitting beside for the show, hes Ronaldo's son."  Idalia said laughing "ohhhhh, hes cute" khloe said.  "Yeah, i guess a lot of people going to the show are staying here"  Idalia added.  Khloe nodded. Soon after that, the girls were done at the gym.  As they walked out Chris walked passed them. "Hi,girls" he smiled at them.  After he walked passed and the girls knew he couldn't hear them they started giggling and whispering "that was him!" They whisper yelled. They went up to there rooms and showered idalia ordered room service. She ordered champagne and pasta, her favourite combination. She started getting ready. She washed her face and then put on her robe. Soon, Her makeup people came and got her ready. She put on her black slip dress which was D&G. She looked really good. She got on a pair of heals and head downstairs to meet Khloe and Kris. There security guard led them trough the big crowd. "Idalia!" She heard people shout. They were asking them questions about the show. They got into there car and headed to the show.

Everyone started to find there seats at the venue. The three sat down as Kris started to talk to the Italian model Melissa who was already seated. Khloe and Idalia talked with them too. Not to long after that, Chris sat down. "Hi" he said to the girls talking. They all exchanged hellos. As he sat down him and idalia started talking in Portuguese. "So how have you been" idalia started. "Im good,thanks"
They began to talk about dolce&gabbanna they started talking about his soccer career too. They got along really easy and there conversations really flowed. After a half hour of talking The show started. As the looks went by idalia whispered to Khloe and chris About the looks.

As the show came to an end it was time for the after party and dinner. Idalia was seated next to Kris, Kim,Khloe and a few other people. Chris was seated at a different table. Everyone was talking and eating. A few people gave speeches and made toasts. As the night came to an end it was time to go back to the hotel. The hotel was only a ten minute drive away from the venue. Khloe was super drunk but nobody was surprised because there was lots of Italian wines. Idalia was sort of drunk too. Chris invited idalia to drive with him and she accepted the invitation. He opened the door for her "thank you" she smiled at him. When they got inside the car it was non stop giggling and laughing. "You should come to one of my games next month in Manchester. And i could take you out for dinner." Idalia's face turned pink. She would love to spend more time with Chris. "Are you asking me on a date" the Portuguese actress joked.  "I" the boy tried to say something but before he could "I'm just joking " she giggled. The alcohol definitely was starting to take over her body.  They continued to talk until they reached the hotel.

Once idalia got to the hotel she got ready for bed cause she had an early flight to go to LA tomorrow.  She would be visiting all her friends and she was staying at her vacation house.  Before she went to bed she decided to post some things on instagram.

Instagram: