18

"Meu amour, are you ready?" Chris asked Idalia as he walked into her kitchen. "Yes I'm coming." Idalia said back as they walked to his car and got in. They started driving.

It had been a few weeks since Chris's injury and he was better now. He had his cast off but still couldn't play football. He had been spending lots of time with Idalia and met some of her friends. 

Today he was taking her somewhere to surprise her.

As they pulled into a beautiful horse stable Idalia got out of the car.  She smiled "what are we doing here." She said and took off her Prada sunglasses.  "Just come with me."  Chris said grabbing his girlfriends hand.  They got into the barn, in the barn there was a big bow stuck onto a stall.  Inside the stall was a beautiful chestnut horse.  They walked up too the stall and Idalia was speechless.  "He is for you, his name is Apollo."  Chris said looking at Idalia and Smiling. "Oh my god, Chris."  Idalia said with teary eyes. She just turned to him and gave him the biggest hug. "This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, I love you so much." Idalia said now looking him in the eye. "I love you more." Chris said back. Idalia opened up the stall door and said hello to her new horse.

About an hour later they got home.  Idalia plopped down on the couch as Chris did the same.  "So, when do you think we are gonna tell people about us?" Chris asked.  Idalia shifted herself so she was lying down on his lap.  "What do you mean?" She said looking up at him.  He started to play with her hair. "Like tell the public we are dating."  Chris responded.  "I think I'm ready. Are you?" Idalia said.  "Yeah."  Chris said smiling down at her. "Ok, lets do it."

Instagram:

Liked by CR7 and 24,169,918 more

IdaliaPereira: dinner last night with my love💗
Tagged:Cristianoronaldojr.

View all 17,183,018 comments

Georginarodrigez: professional match maker
right here💗
IdaliaPereira:fr💗

Bellahadid: omg the best couple💖
IdaliaPereira:💖

User0: omg I knew it

User10: charles rn: 👁️👄👁️

User56:cuties

CristianoRonaldojr:💗💗💗💗💗
IdaliaPereira:💗💗💗💗💗

Authors note:
I'm back!!
Sorry about the break I took.
Im not too sure when I want to post the next chapter but don't expect it too be in the next couple of days.

Guys I need taylor swift Eras tickets. My parents said maybe I could go in the spring(its a really long tour) I want to go soooo bad.

Im obsessed with romantic movies. My favourite one is probably the notebook. If you were too choose a rom com/romantic movie, which one would it be?

Thanks for reading!
Please vote and comment!
Love ya'll!!