15

When Idalia got home to Portugal she was kind of relieved. She finally was able to stay home for a bit and spend time with her parents, friends and her dog Luna. She was also really happy that she could spend more time with Chris, as he would be staying in Portugal for a while too. 

Idalia spent the whole flight on her jet sleeping in Chris's arms.  They had decided that Chris would stay with Idalia the night they got home.

Idalias driver pulled into her driveway at about 10:34pm.  Once the car came to a halt they got out of the car and her driver took out their luggage. 

Once they were inside the house Idalia turned on the light. She sighed. "It feels good to be home." Idalia said putting down her bags.  Luna ran over to Idalia. Idalia picked her up and kissed her on the head.  "Hi, baby!" Idalia said.  Chris pet Luna.  They walked into the house and went to the living room.  Idalia turned on the TV.  "What do you want to watch?"  Idalia asked Chris.  "Whatever you want."  He said back.  Idalia put on the summer I turned pretty since she was re watching the whole series for the 100th time.

"You should meet my parents."  Idalia said looking at Chris while she pressed play on the next episode.  "Yeah, I would love too, I would say you should meet mine but your my dad's wife's best friend." Chris said laughing as Idalia giggled.   "I'm kind of tired, you can stay up but I'm gonna got to bed." Idalia said as she got up and kissed Chris's forehead.  "Yeah, Ill go with you." 

Idalia showered and got into pyjamas.  While Chris showered she decided to post a few pictures on instagram. 

Chris came out of the shower shirtless with a pair of shorts on.  They both got into Idalias bed exhausted.
Idalia turned off the lights and pulled the covers over her.  Chris wrapped his arms around her and placed a kiss on her cheek.  "Idalia" Chris said.  "Yes?"  She responded.  "I love you." He said making Idalia blush.  "I love you too."  She said back making him blush too.

Idalia's instagram post:

Likes by lillyrosedepp and 45,186,901 more

Idaliapereira:happy to be going home💗

View all 12,270,100 comments

Khloekardashian:girl, why don't I know who that is?

Georginarodrigez:I'm a literal matchmaker💗
  (IdaliaPereira:you are💗

User87:who is this man??

User108:why can't we see his face😭

User16:I thought she was single?

Authors note:
Sorry guys, filler chapter.
It was ok.

Expect another chapter from me in two days. Sorry guys :(

I've decided I'm gonna make 15 more chapters for this fanfic and I'm planning on making another fanfic with someone else. Im not sure yet with who, if you have any suggestions let me know. But I'm really excited!

Thanks for reading!
Please vote and comment!
Love ya'll!!