"It's alright, you did your best," I placed my hand on her head, trying to comfort her.

She gazed up at me with teary eyes before speaking, "I just want you to be okay,"

I sighed, "I'll never be okay Wendy, but thank you for trying, you're a really sweet girl,"

"Dovahkiin, please! You have to try to get better, I know it's hard, but if you keep staying this way, you'll end up more depressed and completely alone!"

"You'll leave me just because I'm depressed?"

"N-No, that's not what I meant— "

"No, I get it. It's okay, you can leave me like everyone else. Depressing people are hard to be around," I pulled my hands back, and started to walk away. Placing my hands in my pocket, I started to walk deeper into the woods.

"Dovahkiin, no! That's not what I meant!" She shouted, chasing after me. I turned around and stopped in my tracks, seeing her chase after me.

She ran into my chest, and wrapped her arms around me, "I-I'll never leave you!"

"Why not? You should, it'd probably be better for you. I'll probably just drag you down anyway,"

"Don't say that! You have to try to get better! Don't you want to get better?!"

"You don't get it, do you? Life isn't worth living unless she's here with me. She was my other half. The moment she left, was the moment I stopped living."

She looked at me, her face full of disappointment and grief.

"Don't waste your time on a walking corpse,"

I walked off, deeper into the woods.

〖Butter's P.o.v〗

I sat in my room, eyes full of tears. I lost my friends, Stan Kyle, (Y/n), Clyde, and Tolkien. And now, Dovahkiin has become more distant from me. I basically lost all my real friends.

To make things worse, my dad grounded me for not being able to save them. Well, getting grounded isn't new to me anyway.

My thoughts cut off when my phone went off.

Turning in my bed, I grabbed my phone and checked it. Weirdly enough, it was a text from Wendy on Instagram. I opened it,

Wendy

Wendy: Hey Butters, Dovahkiin and I got in a bit of an argument, I just wanted you to know he's in the woods right now. I hope you can check on him if you can. I know you guys haven't talked since the incident.

Butters: Yeah, I'll try to find him and bring him home. Thanks.

I know I'm grounded, but I'll just sneak out. Nothing can get worse than this anyway. I lost all my real friends. Grabbing my coat, I put it on and snuck out my window. Once on the ground, I started to head toward the woods.

On the way over, I saw Eric in his Coon costume. I can't believe he's still playing heroes after all this. He was probably the only one who kept playing heroes after that incident.

"Chaos! I see you're out,"

"Eric, just stop it. None of us are doing that anymore,"

Eric rolled his eyes, "Why am I the only one who cares about getting my friends back? We have to save them!"

"Are you demented? We all saw what happened back there! How are we going to leap dimensions to find them, Eric!?! We can't! This is real life! We lost!! We lost all our friends! Just grow up, and move on. That's all we can do at this point"