Chapter 19

It was evening, the sky was already dark, and Lorenzo parked the car in front of Lavinia's house. After buzzing the intercom, he took the elevator up, and when the door opened, he saw Lavinia looking stunning and sensual. She was dressed in a tight black dress that accentuated her curves, and her hair was elegantly braided to one side.Lorenzo was left speechless by her beauty and couldn't help but kiss her passionately. Lavinia smiled at him and said, "See, two days pass quickly."She invited Lorenzo in and offered him a glass of red wine while she finished preparing dinner. The table was already set with care, and there was a generous portion of steaming lasagna on the plate.Lorenzo admired the dinner, and Lavinia smiled, "I hope you like lasagna. It's my specialty." Lorenzo nodded and told her they looked delicious.As they ate, Lavinia and Lorenzo shared stories of their days and laughed together. Dinner was a moment of intimacy and sharing, as if they had been there together forever.After finishing dinner, Lavinia led Lorenzo to the living room and turned on some music. They moved closer to dance and exchanged passionate glances.Lorenzo felt his heart beating fast in his chest as he took Lavinia into his arms. She nestled against his chest and looked into his eyes, "Thank you for being here with me."Lorenzo whispered in her ear, "There's no need to thank me. I'm happy to be here with you, tonight and always. Your house is my house, remember?"Lavinia smiled and kissed him passionately. The evening continued with moments of intimacy and sweetness, as if time had stopped just for the two of them.At one point during the evening, Lavinia took off her boots and sat on the table. With a sensual movement, she spread her legs, revealing the nude stockings she was wearing. Lorenzo was breathless and approached her, gently taking her foot and kissing it.Slowly, he began to move up her leg, kissing and nibbling on the delicate skin of her thighs. Lavinia moaned with pleasure, giving in to the passion.Lorenzo reached her groin, where he lingered for a while, kissing and caressing with tenderness. Lavinia writhed under his lips, enjoying the pleasure he was giving her.Then Lorenzo turned her around, placing her on all fours on the table. Her skin was warm and soft, and he couldn't resist the temptation to kiss her all over.With a fluid motion, he entered her from behind, making her moan with pleasure. Their bodies moved in unison, with passion and desire.Lavinia clung to the table, pushing her hips back to meet each of Lorenzo's thrusts. Their gazes met and got lost in the passion of the moment.The room was filled with their sighs and moans until they reached the peak of pleasure, exploding together in an intense sensation.They embraced, still overwhelmed by pleasure and passion, immersed in a unique moment of intimacy that created an unbreakable bond between them.After staying embraced on the couch for a while, Lavinia asked Lorenzo if he wanted to take a walk on the Lungotevere. Lorenzo eagerly accepted and got up from the couch to put on his jacket.Lavinia took her house keys and together they went out, descending the stairs and reaching the street. The Lungotevere was illuminated by the streetlights, and the Tiber River flowed calmly beside them.Lavinia and Lorenzo walked hand in hand, breathing in the fresh night air and enjoying the silence of the city. They often stopped to admire the view, watch the passing boats, and talk about the future.Lavinia told him about her career plans, and Lorenzo encouraged her, telling her she was a strong and brave woman. Lorenzo, in turn, talked about how he wanted to travel and explore the world.The walk continued until late, and they finally stopped on a bridge overlooking the river. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed passionately, as if it were the first time.Lavinia looked at him and said, "Thank you for this evening, it was perfect." Lorenzo smiled and replied, "Don't thank me. You are the perfect person to spend time with."Lavinia smiled and hugged him tightly. The night was advanced, and they decided to go back home. They walked slowly, hands still intertwined, until they reached the entrance of her apartment building.Lorenzo looked into her eyes and said, "Tonight was one of the most beautiful nights of my life." Lavinia smiled and replied, "For me too. Thank you for everything."Lorenzo gave her one last kiss and then watched her enter the building, promising that he would see her soon. Lavinia watched him walk away and felt happy and fulfilled.Before Lorenzo could open the car door, Lavinia ran towards him, wrapped in a dark cloak, and gave him another passionate kiss.With her hands tightly around Lorenzo's neck, Lavinia looked into his eyes and said, with a sweet and melodious voice, "My home is your home."Lorenzo smiled and then looked at Lavinia with gratitude and love. It had only been a few days since Lavinia had invited him to her house, but he didn't expect her to give him the keys.Lavinia placed a copy of her house keys in his hands and said, "Come whenever you want."Lorenzo was left speechless, but his heart was full of gratitude for this kind and caring woman. He felt fortunate to have her in his life and looked at her affectionately before getting into the car.