53. Haunting Loneliness

They no more than made it into Jae's house before he swung the door shut, picked Sansa up, and did a spin move that had her sandwiched between the wall and him. Sansa found it very sexy. His mouth against hers was like a shot of adrenaline surging through her body. Every nerve in her was screaming oh my Gods finally.

 And his hands on her ass? If she thought about how good that felt when they were still fully dressed, she just might orgasm right on the spot. It was Jae, it was the man that protected her, that saved her, that treated her like a princess, held her when she cried, never judged her, always loved her. Hell that right there was enough to make her wet. 

 Loving Jae had the bonus effect that it involved orgasms— yes, with an S — was just an added benefit. It all felt too good now to think about that. Plus, there was that thing he was doing with his tongue in her mouth and his hands on her body as he pressed that big hard cock of his— sadly still covered by his trousers — against her core.

"Jae," Sansa begged. His only answer was a cocky grin as he shifted his pants shifting then down his thighs.

And suddenly she wasn't breathing. It wasn't a choice. It was just simple reality. The anticipation was going to kill her dead before she ever got her hands back on the man. 

Just when she thought it couldn't get more intense, Jae shoved his pants down, revealing thick tanned thighs that made her mouth go dry. Knowing the power of those thighs, knowing the power of him. 

All the air that had been pent up in her lungs escaped with a whoosh as she leaned against the wall for support. He let out a sexy but way too overconfident chuckle.

"Bed. Now." Sansa demanded but it came out choked and breathy, needy but he carried her there leaving his pants in the middle of the floor. 

Her dress came off and she was back on the bed. He moved inside her and she wanted him to make his home permanently inside her. That's how good it felt, so good.

Everything about him felt good ... right, from his lips at her shoulder to his right hand on her knee, gently pushing it out to spread her legs a little wider. With micro movements, he dipped his hips forward a fraction of an inch, hitting her clit, then back. Forward again. Back again. Every aching thrust made her crave his touch all the more. 

"Gods ..." she closed her eyes, His movements sped up a bit, becoming ragged like his breathing. "Jae!" Sansa gasped, digging her fingernails into his shoulders as he stilled.

+

"Are you already planning a party?" Sansa mused over breaking fast. He smiled back at her as she sat on the counter as he cooked in nothing but his shirt. He still had to find where he discarded his pants last night but that would wait. Jae flipped the eggs.

"Why do you think that?"

"You seemed deep in thought and I remember you saying you didnt like to be alone here." Sansa recalled. 

"I'm not alone." Jae corrected. "I have you." Sansa smiled jumping down from the counter and cutting a thick slice of bread for them. Jae watched her hips sway as she moved around the kitchen, like she belonged her, like she was always meant to be Lady Gatsby. 

 "You know, I felt a haunting loneliness sometimes, and felt it in others-- wasting the most poignant moments of night and life." Jae remarked. "And now I'm doing the same thing. Wasting this beautiful moment." 

"How are you wasting it?" Sansa countered confused but then Jae dropped down to one knee and sansa gasped. Her hand flew to her lips and she was already nodding. She dropped down beside him. Her lips found his. 

"Yes." Sansa begged kissing him. 

"Marry me." Jae whispered against Sansa's lips.

"Yes." Sansa breathed back again without hesitation.