1. Gatsby

If you played my ultimate elimination game thank you so much for voting and playing along. Sansa won by a landslide! So this is for you!

⚔️

''How you doing old sport?" Jae remarked grabbing Neds hand.

''Gatsby. Its been a long time.'' Ned remarked.

''Certainly has." Jae agreed.

"What are you doing here?" Ned asked. "A bit to cold for what you are used to."

"I like the sun on my face. Waves crashing around me and the view off my dock, breathtaking." Jae remarked.

"What are you doing here, Jae? There trouble?"

"I certainly hope not." Jae countered. "Does there have to be trouble to see my favorite family?" Ned shrugged giving him a hug. Jae glanced around as the children saw his stallion standing out front kicking up snow. "You got yourself some more kids since I was last here.'' Jae agreed winking at Sansa as she ran up to them.

She couldnt help but blush. Jae Gatsby was the love of her little life. Jae was 27, gorgeous, always to kind and polite, he gave wonderful hugs and had his own castle. She wanted him. She was 14 but she wanted him desperately.

''Yes. Bran and rickon... You know Robb, Sansa and Arya." Ned reminded him.

''Pleasure to see you again my ladies.'' Jae said kissing sansas hand and she felt her heart flutter.

''Yes, yes you as well lord Gatsby.'' Sansa agreed.

''Oh Jae is fine darling.'' He assured.

Robb didn't understand how someone as cool as Jae was friends with his father but they met and clicked and Jae had been a part of the family for ages it seemed. Jae sent them all name day presents and visited when he could. Wrote often. Always invited them to the Gatsby manor but Ned always said it was too far a trek with all the kids.

Robb and Sansa begged every time Jae invited them. They wanted to see it. The Gatsby manor was prestigious and Sansa had always wanted to visit. She wanted to picture her life there in the glitz and glam of what she assumed was Jae Gatsby's life.

"Lord Gatsby." Jon declared.

"Oh, Jon boy, look at you. You definitely got your mothers looks," Jae teased smirking back at Ned. "I had this made, I was going to send it but then thought, hand delivery was better." He moved back to the carriage running a hand along his horse as he moved. "Nick, you dont have to hide in the carriage. You can come out old sport."

"It's fucking freezing." Nick countered shivering.

"My pal, Nick. He... is less adapting I'm afraid but good company." Jae remarked as he held out a dagger to Jon balancing it on his palm.

"Is that..." Jon's eyes darted between the blade and Jae's eyes.

"Early name day gift." Jae remarked flipping it in his hand and holding loosely to the blade. Jon grabbed the hilt as Robb and Sansa ran up.

"Velaryian steel!" Arya declared.

"Jae." Ned warned.

"I don't have kids or a wife, let me spoil yours." Jae countered.

"This is... too much." Jon told him.

"You don't happen to have another?" Arya asked hopefully.

"Or two?" Robb added.

"I think you two need to come to the manor. I might have a few more tricks lying around." Jae offered and they both turned to Ned.

"CAN WE!" They begged. "PLEASE!"

"Thank you Lord Gatsby, this is... this is... Thank you!" Jon declared.

"Take good care of it." Jae told him. Jon was speechless he held the blade, adjusting his grip.

"I will. Thank you." Jon exclaimed.

"As if they don't already beg enough to go to your manor." Ned murmured.

"Added encouragement." Jae mused.

"You shit gold like the Lannisters?" Ned mused.

"That sounds painful." Jae remarked as they headed in but he caught Sansa's stare. "I'll be right there old sport." Jae said taking a step back. "I have something for you." Jae said putting his hand on Sansa's back leading her to the carriage. "Out Nick." Jae instructed.

"Cold."

"Go inside then." Jae instructed as Nick scurried out. Sansa stared at him as he climbed into the carriage. He reached out a hand for her and she gladly accepted following him in. "Alright I know it's here somewhere." Jae remarked, knowing exactly where it was. He leaned back in the seat looking over at her. "I think I changed my mind." Jae remarked.

"About what?" Sansa asked.

"I got you something but you are already so beautiful." Jae told her and sansa blushed looking to her hands clasped together in her lap. He brought a gentle hand to her chin lifting her face to his. Sansa thought for a moment he was going to kiss her but his thumb stroked across her cheek wiping at a snowflake.

"Gatsby! Sansa!" Ned called. "Come on, supper's ready."

+

Jae Gatsby.