7

Luke wasn't really sure how it happened, but nearly 45 minutes later after leaving the kitchen with Sierra, he was outside on the lawn with her sat in his lap as their lips attached to each other. Her hands were tousled in his hair and his heart was beating quicker and quicker. He didn't know how it happened because one minute they were talking and the next, she was sucking his face off in a haste. His hands didn't know what to do and they kind of hovered in the air by her waist. He didn't want to put his hands there in case it made her uncomfortable but then he realised that she was literally on top of him, slowly rocking her hips down so that she could feel his crotch, so maybe she was very comfortable. But still, he didn't want to assume.

"Oh my, God!" A loud voice screeched out. Luke and Sierra tore away from each other and whipped their heads to the side. In front of them, they saw Ashton, Alex, Jack, Nia and Michael. All of them were stood a few feet away just watching the pair make out. Ashton had his phone out and was aiming it at Luke which made him super uncomfortable and even more nervous. He cleared his throat and indicated to Sierra that he wanted her off his lap, to which she pouted but did as she was told.

The two of them stood up and Sierra fixed her skirt which was riding up a little too far. Luke's entire face was red and he felt like he was caught doing something he really shouldn't have done which completely wasn't true. This was normal and it was okay, so why did he feel so awkward?

"No no, don't stop on our account!" Ashton laughed with a cheer. "We were just leaving but you carry on."

"You're leaving?" Luke asked quickly, his eyes instantly going to Michael's. He had said that he would look after the black-haired boy tonight because he couldn't handle his drinks and yet, here he was, with somebody else. He had left the poor boy alone and now he suddenly felt really guilty. Michael however, was leaning on Jack slightly, his eyes clouded over and his eyes on the ground. Luke could tell he was really drunk and wouldn't make it home on his own which is why he turned to Sierra and offered her a small, apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, I promised Michael i'd take care of him. I should probably get him home."

"You're leaving too?" She asked, her voice sounding slightly upset.

Luke nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'm sorry, but I promise that i'll actually call you this time."

She smiled sweetly up at him before she tip toed and quickly pecked his lips, her hands on either side of his face. Luke flushed again, still very nervous and very much aware that everyone was still staring at him. "You better." She practically purred. Luke nodded his head and slowly stepped away from her, turning to his friends. His eyes caught Michael's gaze but the black-haired boy quickly looked down.

Luke walked over to the group and playfully shoved Ashton's phone out of his face who was probably still recording. "You better delete that." Luke warned him in amusement.

"Hell, no. I'm going to be sending this shit to everyone in my contact list." he playfully said.

"Whatever, whatever." Luke waved him off and then walked over to Michael and Jack. He smiled at Jack. "Hey, don't worry. I got this. We live a few doors down to each other." He explained to the skunk haired boy.

"Sure. He's all yours." he said thankfully.

Luke then reached out and held onto Michael's upper arm, gaining his attention. The black-haired boy looked across at Luke. His lips curled into a lazy smile, his eyes flickering across Luke's face. "Hey." He murmured.

Luke smiled softly at Michael who had flushed cheeks. "Hey. Let's get you home, huh?"

"Sure." Michael slurred. "Let's get home. Lead the way, Luke."

"It's a bit of a walk so just let me know if you need to stop at any time." Luke informed his friend who simply nodded slowly. Luke couldn't help but internally laugh at Michael's drunkenness. It was kind of hilariously adorable. Everyone said goodbye to each other and Luke and Michael started their slow walk to campus as Ashton and his friends ran off in a hype, chasing each other down the street. Luke really did love that little group of people.

Our Place || Muke ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें