I still couldn't believe how my dad had blown up that day, as much as I tried to get rid of the memory it still played out clearly in my head. Which was more than annoying as the only thing I wanted right now was to forget it ever happened.

"CHLOE!" I jumped in my place and looked around wildly.

"WHAT, WHAT, WHAT?!" I shouted back alarmed, forgetting I was still in class and was now shouting at my teacher. Bad move, Chloe.

"You've been mumbling to yourself, snapped your pencil or should I say my pencil and have been ignoring me for the past few minutes. Care to explain why?" I looked down at my hands and frowned at the broken pencil.

When did that happen?

"Sorry..." I murmured still staring down at the pencil. I wonder if I'm becoming bipolar. I mean one second I was normal and the next thing you know I have a broken pencil in my hands. Can you catch it? I mean I have been around people who have mood swings like crazy.

"Hmph," She sighed and walked off, shaking her head almost as if she has finally gave up on me. Not that I really cared or anything at least she would be off my case now.

The rest of the day I was basically in la-la world. A world where everything I have done wrong so far in this life ran through my head almost like a slideshow. It was so annoying! I seriously just felt like taking my head off and throwing it across the world. I sighed, the things I come up with sometimes.

"That's it! I've had enough, come with me," Trey flung me over his shoulder and had already made it to his car before I had a chance to react.

"Trey! What the hell!" I shouted, fixing my seatbelt. Even though I'm a werewolf I still find the seatbelt useful. I mean I would rather get in a car crash and not go flying out the window if you catch my drift?

"I can't stand anymore of... of this?!" He said gesturing me. I looked down at myself feeling self-conscious. Was he saying he couldn't stand me anymore? I knew this was too good to be true. Turning my head slightly I bit my lip, don't let him get to you. Letting out a breathy laugh I reminded myself of all the times I had told myself that before.

"O-ok" I said quietly. I heard him sigh softly beside me.

"Look, I didn't mean it like that Chlo," he said.

I nodded numbly, "Mhmm."

"I'm serious, what I meant is this closed off person you have become. I can't stand it anymore babe, I just really want my Chloe back." He took me face in his hands and turned my head towards him gently."All I want is for you to be happy which is why I'm going to do this." He said honestly as he came closer to me. My face must of shown how lost I was as he kissed my forehead in reassurance.

"Trust me." Were the last words I heard before the dark had once again became my best friend.

~*~

Trey's POV

"Are you sure there isn't any other way?" I asked desperately.

"Look Trey, they both need this can't you see how much this is effecting both of them?" I nodded slightly. Anyone could realise the difference in the way they were acting.

"It just seems all messed up though man." I said confused.

"I know! But think of the way it'll benefit them both in the end Trey. They're both walking around like zombies with no arms... well not exactly that but it's sort of the same! Look, their emotions are playing up left, right and centre. One second they're fine the next they're the opposite. We have to do something about it before it goes on too long. If they're like this and it's only been three weeks imagine it in the long run." My ears burned with every word, I can't seriously be thinking of doing this to her?

"So there isn't any other way?" I asked hopelessly. They all huffed in annoyance.

"No!" They shouted irritated. I shook my head. Can't they at least see this from my point of view? The same things which I'm going to do to her could have happened before when she was... there. What if it brings back unwanted memories? She has been trying too hard to get rid of them as well. The last thing I want to do right now is make her think things which she doesn't ever need to think again.

"Nah, can't one of you lot do it?" I asked.

"If we did it she would be suspicious and plus she can tell if we're lying." They all nodded in agreement.

"She'll be able to notice if I am too," I told them in a 'duh' voice.

"She won't if you stick to the plan." I nodded hesitantly. I replayed all the pro's and con's and it's safe to say there were more pro's. I sighed and finally admitted to myself that this was the only way. I could only hope that she wouldn't hate me when she finds out.

"Fine, I can't believe I'm doing this." I stood up and left the room. Tomorrow I was going to do something I never thought I would end up doing.

I am going to drug my mate and I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the stupidity of it all.

What has my life come to?

~*~

#1 I'm sooooooo sorry, from like the bottom of my heart for making ya'll wait nearly two months for a chapter :(

#2 thanks for all the support a.k.a commenter's, voters, followers and readers! It's awesome knowing some of youu have come this far with me :)

#3 it would be pretty cool if youu could check out my other story, which I mentioned in th previous chapter. I am currently writing the next chapter for that so it should be either uploaded today or later tomorrow!

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN. (:

- Shenadex