(Bro I'm gonna be honest this is a changed version of Prinz Ali)

"Make way for Prince Envy. Say hey, it's prince Envy! Hey, Clear the way in the crowning area! Hey you, let us threw it's the brand-new sin! Oh, come be the first in the ring to meet his eyes." they sang. PRINCE ENVY?! When did that happen?! How.. I.. Impossible! Leviathan persistet that Karma will be the next on the throne.

"Make way, here he comes. Ring bells, bang the drums. You're gonna love the future Envy, prince Envy, faboulous he, prince Envy! Show some respect, demons, genuflect, down on one knee. Now try your best to stay calm. Brush up your delightful sins! Then come and meet his spectacular coterie!" they kept singing.

That's when 2 Imps opened the dark red cutains of the black Palenquinn. Then I saw prince Envy. Huh, he kinds looks like a girl. It's not Jack.

His hair went down to his shoulder with bangs. His ears are pointy, a big Tattoo of Envys pentagram on the left of her neck. He's also wearing a white button-up shirt and a dark Grey coat over his shoulders the sleeves hanging to the side.

"Prince Envy, mighty is he, prince Envy. Stronger as 10 powerful demons, definitely! He faced the golloping good ones, a hundred Angel's with bows! Who sent those goons back to their lord? Why, prince Envy!"

"Prince Envy, handsome is he, prince Envy! That physique, how can we speak? Weak at our knees! You yummy boy, so get out onto that square, adjust your veil and prepare to gulp, push and stare at prince Envy!" the Lust ring imps joined in.

"He's got 10 thousand servants and flunkies, proud to work for him. They bow to his whim, love serving him. They're just lousy with loyalty to prince Envy!" the Greed imps sang.

"Prince Envy, amours he, prince Envy! Make way for prince Envy!" they finished and Prince Envy stood infront of Karma's parents. "It's been a long day, you can go rest in the royal tower." Leviathan said and the prince nodded.

Prince Envy was brought into the royal tower. What kind of sick plan is this? I followed them. He was brought into the the uppermost chamber. In order to get in we have to unfuse.

Matthew pov.

"Hell, fusing with you is gross." I complained. Kenny rolled his eyes. "Is it because I thought prince Envy is kinda hot?" He asked. "OF COURSE THAT'S THE FUCKING REASON." I yelled pissed.

I sighed. "Here's the plan. I tell the guardians I want to see prince Envy. You're, I don't know, a snack for him?" I explained. "Okay rude, I'm a whole meal. Besides why should they let you in?" Kenny asked.

"Because Leviathan is my father you Fool." I stated and he looked suprised. "Aww you're a littel princess" he made fun of me. I only glared at him and grabbed him by the wrist pulling him with me.

"I wish to enter my chamber." I said to the guards. "Welcome, Master Karma. Does this.. Human have the permission to enter with you?" they greeted and I nodded. That was easier then I thought. "So how are we going to reach the uppermost chamber?" Kenny asked.

I covered his mouth. "I'm not allowed there so keep it down alright?" I whispered. He rolled his eyes and nodded. I dragged him to the elevator and pressed the button for the uppermost chamber.

As we reached it I pulled Kenny inside, behind a big Column. We hid and secretly observed what was happening. Prince Envy sighed and the worst scenario I could've thought happend.

He unfused. My and Kenny's eyes widened in shock. Prince Envy is nothing else then the fusion of Contempt and Y/n?! How is she letting this happen? How did it happen and why?? A million question about this popped into my head. Why would she fuse without me?

She didn't even try to run away nor did she say anything. Jack grinned and she looked monoton back at him. Now it makes sense my father is crowning prince Envy. Y/n can be very convincing and Jack is extremely stubborn. Togheter they're creating a manipulative monster.

"Cmon Y/n it was a exhausting day. You're allowed to eat now" Jack said. Y/n only nodded and set on the table. Jack doesn't know her at all. He gave her vegetables and with butter souce. Y/n hates vegetables and butter. She'd rather starve then eat them.

To my surprise she took the fork and started to eat them without gagging. "She's not herlself anymore is she?" Kenny whispered concerned. I always forget he knows her better then I do. I nodded, she looks like she's in some sort of trance.

Me and Kenny tried to figure out a plan while Y/n ate. She stood up and walked next to Jack. She still didn't say anything. They stood infront of the huge window and looked outside.

"The view from up here is better then I could've ever imagined." Jack said with a smile. "Everything looks better from above, prince." Y/n agreed. Okay there's definitely something wrong with her. "Did he turn her into a Pearl?" I whispered worried.

"A Pearl?" Kenny asked. "A Pearl is someone who puts his commander over themself. Does everything to make them happy, never disobeys ect." I explained. Kenny looked also worried now. "Don't worry if I get close enough I can take that curse down." I assured him.

This is bad. If he keeps Y/n here he's gonna throw the ring of Envy into chaos. There's a reason our father didn't let him rule. Jack hugged Y/n and they fused back togheter. "..Ngl I'd hit that." Kenny whispered so I hit him on the head.

"Being Venomous is so much better" prince Envy said. So that's their fusion name? "Istg Kenny now's not the time. We have to fuse too, then we have to grab Venomous and pull Y/n from their fusion into ours. You got that?" I explained annoyed.

He nodded, I grabbed his wrist and fused with him.

Mystyquarma pov.

I took the chalk I brought with me and drew Matthew's pentagram on the ground. This way we can immediately go back to earth. Alright I can do this. I'll walk over there, pull Y/n out of her fusion into mine and then we'll escape.

I snuck closer to Venomous but they noticed me. "Who are you?!" they asked angry. "I'm Mystyquarma and I'm here to take Y/n back to earth." I awnsered. "No way! Matthew fused with Kenny?! So you really would stoop this low now huh?" Venomous laughed.

I got mad and attacked without thinking. They dodged and a huge fight between our 2 fusions began. Their fusion isn't healthy at all. Mine is already risky due to Matthew and Kenny hating each other but they still have the same goal.

Y/n is only a shadow of herself, used as a tool to make Contempt stronger. Finally I was able to grab them by the wrist. Then the horror began. I pulled Y/n into my fusion. I'm stronger then them so Y/ns left limbs already got pulled into my fusion. Her right limbs were still stuck in Venomous though.

"No! Anything but the human! That's mine! Don't even try!" Jack said in desperation trying to hold Y/n in their fusion. Y/n clenched her theeth togheter. This must heart like hell. I need to revers the spell now.

I did and her trance ended. "Wha-.." was the only thing she could say. Why can't I pull her into my fusion? It should be easier now. It's like..she's holding onto her fusion with Jack. Did the anti-spell not work? No, that can't be.

"Y/n your mom is worried sick! You need to go back to earth!" I said and that caught her off guard. Her mother will forever be her weakness. Finally she let go and I was able to pull her into my fusion.

Phantom pov.

I took one last glance at Jack. Exhausted he fell to the ground. "No! Don't take her, please! I need her! Father will lock me up for centuries!" he pleaded. I hesitated but it's his own fault.

I quickly got onto the pentagram and teleported up to earth. It's finally over. Y/n's free, home and safe. It's finally over..

..so I thought.