Chapter 21

Mysterion pov.

Professor Chaos picked up Puppeteer and walked towards me. I didn't know what to do since I still need to be careful. If I accidentally activate the tnt at my home,my and my friends Familys would be in danger. To my surprise Puppeteer gave me a kiss on the cheek. I got flustered and put my hand over my cheek. Looking to the ground out of embarrassment I realize that means she's going to leave. And I was right. "Wait! What about the tnt?" tool asked concerned. "I lied. There's no tnt. Cya!" she giggled, stuck out her tongue and made a piece sign as the Professor carried her out of the place.

I wanted to run after them but before I knew it there was smoke everywhere. I tried not to inhale it but it was to late. I stumbled back a few steps. Human kite seemed to be confused and attacked me with his laser. I died. "OMG you killed Kenny.." toolshed mumbled tired. "I'm a.. Bastard." Kyle stated before passing out.

Y/n pov

Me and Matthew got ready for school and I introduced him to Olivia. "Uh so how did you meet him again?" she asked. "He was standing at my door yesterday telling me he's the son of the best friend of my dad. Since his parent passed away he didn't know where to go and hoped we could take him in." I lied. It's a pretty cheap lie but it's something me and my mom would do. Also Noone knows my dad except my Mom.

"Oh alright. Hey Y/n let's hang out after school we didn't spend much time since I'm here." Olivia invited me. "Sure! I've got training today tho so uh we can hang out at 3pm." I explained she said it wouldn't be a problem. The 3 of us walked to school. Kenny was already waiting at the entrance of the school.

"Hey guys!" he greeted us. Then he looked at Matthew. "Hey who's that?" he asked. "That's the son of my dads best friend." I explained. "He kinda looks like a mix out of Damien and Stan in his goth phase." he giggled. Matthew glared at him. I feel like they won't gonna be friends. "Be nice, Love." Olivia scolded Kenny. I smiled at her and we walked inside school.

It's lunch break. "Damiens reaction is gonna be fucking hilarious." Matthew chuckled. Me and Matthew grabbed our trays and we sat down at Damiens table. "Hey Y/n tell this guy to get lost." Damien said without looking up from his plate. "That ain't a way to treat a friend." Matthew said.

Damien finally looked up and choked on his food when he saw Matthew. "Sick dude." Damien smiled and high-fived with Matthew. I'm glad Matthew got at least one more friend then me. "Would you excuse me for a second?" I asked and they nodded. I walked to Kennys locker, pulled a little note out of my pocket and slipped it into his locker. I quickly left again.

Kenny pov.

Finally school is over. I was kinda exited to open my locker since there should be another short poem.
'In your embrace I find my home
A place where I am never alone
Your view is like a warm summer breeze.
Enveloping me with a sense of ease.'

Huh this time there is a white rose petal attached to the note. Hm.. Doesn't white knight always hand out white roses? Well white roses can also mean years of admiring or something. I smile at the note and put it into my pocket. My Phone gave me a notification. It was a message from Y/n.
'Me and Olivia went home already. I need your help with something could you come to my house at like 6pm?'
'Alr, Sure thing. Cya' I replied. I closed my locker and walked out of the school.

A bunch of Asian girls had a heated conversation. They were talking so loud I was able to understand what they said. "Same! A little guy with red cruly hair broke through my window and stole my Craig x Tweek yaoi! Thoughts on his out fit?" one of the Asian girls rambled. "It's so weird! Why would he use that much aluminum foil? Like who thought him how to dress?" another girl said.

General Dissaray. So this is why Professor Chaos and Puppeteer called us to the SoDaSoPa, because they wanted to distract us. They didn't want to test how strong they are togheter. They knew they wouldn't have a chance but they didn't need to. Thinking about it what happend yesterday? How did they mix like this? I can't recall any powers of either of them being able to do this. Maybe because of Professor Chaos electricity? No, probably not.