Chapter 32

Matthew pov.

I woke up on hard ground. The ground is somehow really warm. My head hurts like hell. Where am I? What happened?I stood up. I looked around me. I'm here again?

Now I remember. Me and Y/n got abducted on the way home..by one of my father's soldiers probably. What's their problem this time? They know I won't do it.

Where's Y/n? I looked around the dark stone prison I was in. There she was, sitting in the corner and her T-shirt was ripped. She used it to band-aid her injurie. She also seems very tired. "Thank God you're awake." she mumbled smiling a littel.

I sat next to her. "I'm sorry this is happening." I mumbled. "It's not your fault, don't worry. I'm glad we're safe." she whispered. That's bs. There's no way it doesn't bother her. Looks like she was crying. "Do you know where we are or who attacked us?" she asked quietly. I hesitated but I figured it would be the best to explain.

"Look.. You know Damien is Satans son right? And Satan is the deadly sin of wrath. There are 7 deadly sins tho. Pride, Greed, Sloth, Lust, Gluttony, Wrath and.. Envy. My father. People also call him Leviathan. That's why Damien and I know each other. Our fathers are.. colleagues if u will. So.. My Father obviously got a wife. My Parents are not good at raising children so they thought It'd be enough to throw me inside this prison in case I don't behave." I explained.

She just nodded. I guess she saw enough to believe this kind of storys. "When did you wake up?" I asked. "I woke up when someone threw me in here with you. I didn't see who it was." she mumbled. "You look pretty tired, do you know how long we're here already?" I asked. "Maybe a day or more. I tried to sleep and wake you up but it didn't work." she awnsered.

A whole Day already?! I need to get her out of here ASAP. She's gonna starve or dehydrate sooner or later. It's very hot down here so I don't know how long she'll last. I stood up and walked to the door.

I banged on the door. "Mother I'm awake, open up." I said. There was whispering outside so I took a few steps backwards.

The door finally opened and my Mother came in. I saw Y/ns look on her face. She looked horrified. I don't blame her. My mom got 8 arms, her whole body consists of obisidan with lava cracks. Even her long hair is black with lava strands. She wears a black mask over her face. The spots where her eyes should be are lava. My real form doesn't look far from that.

"I can not believe you! Embarrassing your family like that?!" she yelled. I rolled my eyes. "What is it this time, mother? Let Y/n go she got nothing to do with this, she's gonna starve." I demanded.

"That doesn't matter. She's in this mess just as much as you are. I will not cave and let you out this time. Not until you apologize for fusing with a human." she awnsered. So that's what all this is about?

"No. I'm not sorry." I awnsered. I can't lie to her she always knows when I do. She'd only get more upset with me. "We finally have you back and you're worse then ever!" she complained.

"Me and Y/n fuse all the time. It's completely normal and fine." I said rolling my eyes and she slammed the door shut. Ugh this is bad. "This.. is your mother? yeesh." Y/n mumbled.

"Y/n I'm sorry. I promise to get you out of here. I just-" I got an idea. "I might now a way how you could escape." I said. She looked at me curiously. "What is it? Can I help? You're gonna come too, right?" she kept asking. I sighed.

"Ahem so my powers don't really work inside here and I can't beat my mom. She's to strong but I can distract her for a while. You have to sneak out meanwhile and go to-" I stopped. No, I can't send her to him. I have no idea what he's gonna do.