Chapter 8

White knight pov

"I'll let it slide since we have a bigger problem. There's gonna be a robbery on a money truck and we need to make sure it's safe. If that white knight arrives before us like I expect her to I want you guys to hunt her down and bring her into my base." what an dumbass I thought to myself. Did he still not notice that I put a small listening device on his cape yesterday? Trying to hunt me down huh? He isn't a hero he just wants the rewards. Well good thing i made that spray just now. I took my costume out of the cabinat and put it on. After I made sure everything on my weapon belt was secure I put it over my head so it would hang there like a purse bag. Looking at the mirror a last time making sure I look alright I walked into the dark night. I took of the tiny case on my weapon belt and pressed a button. It got bigger and now had the size of a backback. My grappling hook. I pulled myself on top of a roof and started looking out for that truck. After 5 min I heard someone shooting. Through quick parkur I arrived at the crime scene. People were running around in panic. "No need to fear dear people of South park. Brightness will arrive at the dark scary night because of white knight." I yelled from the roof to get the attention from the robbers. They aimed there guns at me. I grinned and threw a smoke bomb on the ground. They started shooting but I was already gone. With my gun I started shooting bright light at their hands so they would lose their guns. I threw another smoke bomb. This time I threw it at them. They looked around confused. When the smoke lifted they all laid unconscious on the ground. I used my glitter gas. The crowd went cheering. I bowed down infront of my 'audience'. The police was running towords the robbers and put hand shells on them. I handed the driver, that was taken hostage, a white rose and comforted her. In the corner of my eye I saw Racoon and friends finally arriving. He and the rest panted. They obviously needed to run here. I grinned at them. Saying goodbye to the driver. "You wanna hunt me down huh?" I asked. They all looked kinda confused about the fact I knew about it. "Well then let the hunt Beginn." I again threw a smoke bomb on the ground. Grabbed the tiny case frome my weapon belt that formed into a garppling hook back pack in seconds and pulled myself up the next roof. I saw them looking around trying to locate me. When they did I waved and started running. They all started following me. I smiled amused. This is gonna be so much fun. But I still need to be careful when they catch me it's over. "What do you think u get when u catch me?" I asked making sure they heard me. "Aren't we all not kind of in the same boat?" I asked while turning around looking at them. Human kite was running towards me. He grabbed me. "Don't u agree dear human kite?" I asked looking him in the eyes. His serious face turned into a calm one staring back into my eyes. I grabbed him by the waist like I did with mosquito. I took him on my adventure. He didn't really fight against me. He could just act like it tho. I swung to another roof with kite in my grip. I couldn't trust him so I needed to get rid of him soon. "So what are you doing after this today?" I asked like we were normal friends chatting. "I need to help my brother Ike with his homework." he replyed. He gasped when he realized what he said. "That's very nice of you Kyle." I said chuckling. "How did you make me-?" I sat him down inside his backyard and sprayed my glitter gas at him. So he got unconscious. I carefully laid him on the ground and pettet his head. "Nighty night Kyle." I said. "THERE SHE IS! What did she do to kite?!" I heard toolshed. I waved at them and started running away. When I looked behind me I saw only mysterion still behind me. Tool was kneeling beside kite and Racoon gave up chasing me because he was out of breath. I ran torwords a small forest. Inside the forest mysterion finally lost track of me.

Mysterion pov

I tried catching up to white knight but some random dead tree fell on me and I died.

White knight pov

I was up on a littel hill. I sighed. Finally. I won. Okay now I wanna go home. When I stepped forward I tripped. I rolled down the hill. Ouch. I hit smt. I rubbed my back and when I opened my eyes I saw some white lines on the ground. infront of me was guy covered in white sheets. I think I hit him. He looked shocked at me. When I looked up there's standing even more people covered in white sheets. All looking shooked. Then suddenly the white lines started to light up. The next thing I knew was that my whole body burned. My eyes widened.

Cult member pov

As we finally finished the preparation for the ritual we worked on for 2 years we started singing with our boss in the middle. He sat down in the middle of the Pentagramm. But when we finished singing there wasn't the boss in the middle. It was a girl that appeared to have rolled down the hill behind us. Oh no.. Isn't that the new super hero? She ruined the ritual. Suddenly she looked like she was in huge pain. No way.. The rituals purpose was now activating on her?! We all couldn't move when the girls started screaming in pain. Her eyes went completely white. She was arching on the ground in pain. That went on for 10 min straight. We just stood there in shook. It wasn't a nice view but if we would move now she would die. After 10 min she stood up shaking. "What the hell did you do to me, freaks?!"

White knight pov.

I screamed in pain my eyesight went white. All I saw was bright eye killing white. I arched in pain on the ground. After the pain stopped after approximately 10 min I stood up shaking. "Wth did you do to me, freaks?!" I shouted. They all just looked dumbfounded. I then sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be mean but what just happend?" I asked again. The guy I knocked down walked up to me. "We have been performing a ritual. The ritual makes the person sitting in the middle of the pentagramm have an unhuman healing process." he explained like it was the most normal thing ever. "Uhm I'm not a littel kid. Superpowers, curses and witchcraft doesn't exist." I said weirded out. "Uhm do you have an injury that recently happend to you?" he asked. "Well I have that burning injury from testing out my new bullets." I said while pulling down the glove that had to reveal the injury. But when I took a look at my arm there wasn't anything. "wait what?" "I told you." this cult guy replyed. I took my light gun and fired at my arm again. Infront of my eyes it healed instantly. I still was able to feel the pain tho. "What the.." I stumbled back a few steps. "I'm not dreaming this right?" I looked at my phone to see if the time was shown. Okay this was fr. "From now on you're kind of immortal." the cult guy said. I was freaking out. "What am I supposed to do now?!" he told me to just live with the fact and that I should thank him. Me still freaking out called him all kind of names. After that he finally tried understanding me and offered to give me a better explanation so I can deal better with that new 'superpower'. Me and the cult members sat down and they gave me more explanation.

After 1h of explanation. "So uhm I'm now have an incredible recovery speed within seconds. I'll still feel the pain but only until I recovered. There's no turning back and the only thing I wouldn't survive if me body was highly deformed like a meat salad?" I asked. They nodded. "If you still got question you can always come here Thursday night. We should be here." they said. I nodded. "It's getting late you should go home." one of them said. Me still being confused nodded again, waved and left. Well maybe this is a good thing. I'll sure get injured easily since I'm a hero. Oh boy.. Maybe this is just fate or smt. When I arrived at my base I put on my old clothes. I sighed. So uhm and Kyle is kite huh? Well if that's the case I smirked. I put on on the small hearing device to spy on Racoon and friends a littel.

Human kite pov

When I woke up I was inside the base with the others except mysterion. Racoon kept on swearing at me and call me all kind of names. "OFC YOU HAD TO MESS UP YOU BIG DIRTY JEW!" he yelled. I just rolled my eyes and started arguing with him. I don't even know why I told white knight what I'm doing later. When she looked me in the eyes it felt like she's a friend I knew since I'm born. I went from stressed to calmed down. That must have happend to Clyde too. Her presence is just very comfortable and calming. I don't know I can't describe it. Ugh. That fatass pisses me off. "Where is mysterion?" I asked. "They killed him." Stan said. "You bastards." I replyed. "Yea a tree fell on him and crushed him." tool explained.

Y/n pov

WTF.. MYSTERION IS DEAD?! That tree must have fallen on him while he was chasing me through the forest. Uh oh God. Oh Jesus. Why are they talking about it like it's the most normal thing ever? Now I will have nightmares for sure. I put the hearing device off and went to bed. Thinking about all the things that happend today. I shouldn't have moved to south park. Every day is worse then the last. Oh boy oh Jesus oh God. They did some weird ritual on me, Kyle is human kite and a hero died while chasing me. I snuck into my moms room, grabbed a sleeping pill and ate it. After that I could finally sleep.

1822 words